Helloooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyDave

Coco Nut
Reaction score
Hey guys n girls o/

Been growing for about 14 years in various ways and I'm just trying to relearn coco again. About to start a blue cheese grow.

I like talking to people in the community and appreciate any and all advice from those more experienced. Looking forward to make some new grow buddies 😁

1638126431332.png

Hey guys n girls o/

Been growing for about 14 years in various ways and I'm just trying to relearn coco again. About to start a blue cheese grow.

I like talking to people in the community and appreciate any and all advice from those more experienced. Looking forward to make some new grow buddies 😁
Welcome KrazyDave. I’m new here too but unlike you, this is my first grow. I’ve enjoyed this community and have received lots of help and encouragement here. I hope you do too 😊

Welcome KrazyDave. I’m new here too but unlike you, this is my first grow. I’ve enjoyed this community and have received lots of help and encouragement here. I hope you do too 😊
The most addictive thing about cannabis is growing it lol You're gonna love your first smoke from your own crop. Its a great feeling. The guys here are pretty cool eh. See you around the boards I'm sure :)

heya dave, we wanna see some grow pics, knock yourself out... ;)

Hey guys n girls o/

Welcome to the show bro. I grow in coco and I know at a few others do as well. check out my journal and let me know when you start one and I will follow along and help where I can.

Latest posts

Back