Helloooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tell us about our new member
Are you a grower of this beautiful herb
Young old in between LOL
Most of us are well over the hill and halfway down the bootstrap
But Young at Heart
I am not a grower. I make edibles. Constantly experimenting with new recipes. Requires a lot of research and development🤤🤤🤤 I am over that hill too and very active, happy and healthy thanks to 53 years of God’s green medicine. I’m having fun exploring new methods. Such a versatile plant.

I am not a grower. I make edibles. Constantly experimenting with new recipes. Requires a lot of research and development🤤🤤🤤 I am over that hill too and very active, happy and healthy thanks to 53 years of God’s green medicine. I’m having fun exploring new methods. Such a versatile plant.

We might as well get personal because we keep nothing from each other in this group.
Do you have pets?,
Do you make your own pizza?
Do you fry or bake your chicken cutlets ?
Don't forget bingo every third Thursday
bring $ no checks ...

worth repeating and quoted for truth

Welcome Emma
Place the sugar in a pyrex dish and pour your Green Dragon into the sugar
and stir until all of the sugar has been moistened. Using an electric
oven, preheat to 200F. Place the sugar dish in the oven for 30
minutes or until the granules are dry, stirring occasionally. This
process can be used to infuse regular sugar (sucrose) as well.
I also did this with coconut flour

The ribbon means absolutely nothing and doesn’t do one bit of good.☺️

Hi Lesso. You used the flour instead of sugar? How did that turn out and what did you make with the flour?
Turned out 👍👍👍
I made keto brownies. Also protein pancakes.
I made the sugar too. I don't like to eat too much sugar in my diet though

Latest posts

Back