HELP 30s 40s rain all week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
OK you all mostly know that i have these two plants outside and they had a late start to flowering anyways the temps have been dropping the last few nights to the 30s and the weather says that its gonna rain all week and be cold too.
frown.gif
My buds are still developing and are not ready for harvest at all should i take them in down in my basement which is three floors down from my grow room there will be no sun on them all week my only worry is the mites that still feast on my plants they are very limited but i do not want them to invade my grow room so will it be safe to have them in the basement if not what do you all recommend??

pump 005.jpg

pump 006.jpg

pump 007.jpg

I just built a tent for my outdoor plant. I put up a frame work and covered the top third of it with plastic. It stays warmer under it and it is protected from the rain. I am going to add to the framework and build it into a green house so I can flower a couple of plants during the winter. I will have to cover it more during the really cold months and put a fan inside to keep the buds dry.

MJ has survived thousands of years of rain and drought, if you take the chance of taking them to your basement, all it takes is 1 mite to be on your clothing when you go into your grow room and it will soon be infested, i personally would leave them outside, maybe try making a leanto or put them close to other plants or a fence or whatever form of protection you can give them.

Latest posts

Back