Help!!?? 33rd Day of flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mg, and hungry. If that is a tds number there’s not a lot in there. Look at the recommendation from the nutrients label or site.
pH is okay, a tiny bit low but in the range.
2E3A1604-B998-447F-94B3-9FC3BDF8F663.png

Mg, and hungry. If that is a tds number there’s not a lot in there. Look at the recommendation from the nutrients label or site.
After reading through the thread and paying a little bit of attention to that's actually what I kind of looks like to me. Try doing what I did, let the soil dry out and then Hammer them with a little bit more than double nutrients, even maybe triple. It's going to go straight to the buds that won't hurt the plant.

Let your leaves droop the whole way to the top, mix it all together. Nitrogen Cal Mag all of it

@MechaniMan thank you sooooo much for the information it was/is very helpful… I water every 2 days usually, I use advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom, I will give your method a try and let them completely dry out and as 2Pac would say “Hit ‘em up”
@BillyK gonna try Mechani’s way, along with adding cal mag from botinaicare that I have from my first grow last year and I will keep everyone informed of what happens next!!! Thank everyone sooooooooo much for the help!!!

After reading through the thread and paying a little bit of attention to that's actually what I kind of looks like to me. Try doing what I did, let the soil dry out and then Hammer them with a little bit more than double nutrients, even maybe triple. It's going to go straight to the buds that won't hurt the plant.
Double or triple the nutes does not sound like a good idea for already stressed plants.

Double or triple the nutes does not sound like a good idea for already stressed plants.
I’m interested in why you say that. If the TDS is correct the plants are hungry. Please note I did not say two or three times the amount. Although I should have been specific I meant about 1.5x the amount.
@aamcgill480 cal Mag good, be careful of too much N those leave are pretty green if I recall. Check to see how much is in the Botanicare product and adjust as appropriate. And be careful with the drying out, adding the stress of that is not necessarily a good thing.

I’m interested in why you say that. If the TDS is correct the plants are hungry. Please note I did not say two or three times the amount. Although I should have been specific I meant about 1.5x the amount.
@aamcgill480 cal Mag good, be careful of too much N those leave are pretty green if I recall. Check to see how much is in the Botanicare product and adjust as appropriate. And be careful with the drying out, adding the stress of that is not necessarily a good thing.
This sounds like you did. Double is 2x, triple is 3x.
Hammer them with a little bit more than double nutrients, even maybe triple

I say that because nutrient burn isn’t what you want. Manufacturers are going to tell you to use the maximum amount they feel they can without detrimental effects to the plant so you use more then buy more. If they felt they could have you use double or triple their recommended dose, they would because they would sell 2-3 times the amount of product. Feeding dry soil makes the nutrient laden water run out of the pot since soil is not a sponge. It is better to moisten the soil before feeding. A stressed plant can die or hermie. Neither are good. Desiccated roots die off(like the air pruning effect of fabric pots. I will stop now. That is my thoughts.

@BillyK - lol. My response about the ‘double or triple’ nutes was responding to a @MechaniMan post not your post. We got into a minor urinating contest because you missed that I was responding to him and then I missed that I was responding to you. Oddly enough, I considered posting to @aamcgill480 that I would go with billyk’s advice. I have seen your thread and you have your act together and obviously have a lot of experience as well as knowledge.

@BillyK - lol. My response about the ‘double or triple’ nutes was responding to a @MechaniMan post not your post. We got into a minor urinating contest because you missed that I was responding to him and then I missed that I was responding to you. Oddly enough, I considered posting to @aamcgill480 that I would go with billyk’s advice. I have seen your thread and you have your act together and obviously have a lot of experience as well as knowledge.
Thanks appreciate your kind words. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I say that because nutrient burn isn’t what you want. Manufacturers are going to tell you to use the maximum amount they feel they can without detrimental effects to the plant so you use more then buy more. If they felt they could have you use double or triple their recommended dose, they would because they would sell 2-3 times the amount of product. Feeding dry soil makes the nutrient laden water run out of the pot since soil is not a sponge. It is better to moisten the soil before feeding. A stressed plant can die or hermie. Neither are good. Desiccated roots die off(like the air pruning effect of fabric pots. I will stop now. That is my thoughts.
This is good. @oldfogey8 has a great point about the soil getting dry. Sometimes so dry it actually becomes hydrophobic! That’s also why I recommended to not over dry.
At any rate, stuff happens like this so a good tool in your arsenal is something like yucca that’s rich in saponins that will allow the soil to re-wet. I use Hygia’s Hydration from NFTG for this.

This is good. @oldfogey8 has a great point about the soil getting dry. Sometimes so dry it actually becomes hydrophobic! That’s also why I recommended to not over dry.
At any rate, stuff happens like this so a good tool in your arsenal is something like yucca that’s rich in saponins that will allow the soil to re-wet. I use Hygia’s Hydration from NFTG for this.
I'v noticed that, when the soil gets really dry it doesn't seem to want to soak up water so what I like to do is take something long and pointy and poke a bunch of holes down in the soil couple inches and it really helps the water go down into the center instead of running out to the Edge and down the sides of the bucket

I find that my plants are much healthier when I let them dry out till the pots feel light like they have no moisture…. I do start my watering process slowly a bit at a time to ensure complete soil coverage starting in the center and working towards the edges. I wouldn’t stick anything long and pointy down in the dirt to take a chance of injuring the roots. Just saying some like to dry out before watering some don’t.

I find that my plants are much healthier when I let them dry out till the pots feel light like they have no moisture…. I do start my watering process slowly a bit at a time to ensure complete soil coverage starting in the center and working towards the edges. I wouldn’t stick anything long and pointy down in the dirt to take a chance of injuring the roots. Just saying some like to dry out before watering some don’t.
Light pots, ‘dry’ soil, yes. Drying to the pont of wilting for me is a hard no.

Also damaging roots is a hard no for me.

@oldfogey8 @SubmarineGirl @MechaniMan @BillyK thank you all so much for chiming in and giving very good and I would say accurate information, from all of what you all have said keep an eye, water a bit less, let them dry but not to wilt, light pots means water, give them some extra nutes to get them back running in the right direction, sound about right?

@oldfogey8 @SubmarineGirl @MechaniMan @BillyK thank you all so much for chiming in and giving very good and I would say accurate information, from all of what you all have said keep an eye, water a bit less, let them dry but not to wilt, light pots means water, give them some extra nutes to get them back running in the right direction, sound about right?
Good luck and keep us posted 😎

You’re on track. Don’t forget Mg!

Latest posts

Back