Help.. 7 Day Old Baby..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it makes you feel better the grow before the one i'm doing now, I killed 5 seedlings, still not sure how.. but thats my luck... and and the one before that i had 2 small plants.. i left for a weekend and they died.

well i still have about 7 healthy looking babies.. hopefully i can get them up to the flowering stage to experience it in my first grow..

after transplanting in new soil they all seem to growing fast now.. the new leaves forming look healthy so tell me what you think now.. will they make it?

1st pic is of a healthy one..

16 days.jpg

16 days 2.jpg

16 days 3.jpg

I think the soil you have when over watered turned into a brick. It stunts the plants and they don`t grow. Once this happens the plant probally never will come out enough to even come close to the potential in size it could have grown. It gets stunted and its not going to grow much. When u get plants started in the right conditions they will jump out of the starting box and thats the ones that grow to large plants. All new growers have to go through the growing pains of learning. We all started where you are but we either have overcome or given up. Every year it gets better till you are confident and you don`t worry any more because you no yourplants will be large. Slim

Latest posts

Back