HELP!!!!!...... Can this Plant be Saved!?!?!!?!?!?....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60570

Reaction score
maybe more cal-mag?

what ‘cho guys think , any hope for this dope?

this Came from some bag seeds and was marked Holy Grass so I would sure like to keep it...maybe clone it , just cut off the bad parts?

outdoor plant , soil Ph is 2.1
gets water only if it rains
Miracle Grow nutes

what am I doing wrong?

E2D7D98A-1D48-4BDD-BD6A-4772EB166A7E.jpeg

CEB35F35-731C-4DD1-90D3-86326E19BF97.jpeg

89769797-F968-4F1B-886D-5ACF18CE3144.jpeg

My hand is tired , I may cut the rest and hang it with leaves
Smells better when it dries with leaves on.

Absolutely not fair. I bust my arize growing indoors. Taking cuts or planting seeds......babying the little things, culling the males. Feeding, pruining, FLUSHING, harvesting, trimming....exc......If I get 4 zips a plant I am lucky. Then Big comes along doesn't plant this year and gets lbs without doing anything. Now he wants us to feel sorry for him cause he has to harvest.....

I think he should feel bad and hang himself.
200.gif

Absolutely not fair. I bust my arize growing indoors. Taking cuts or planting seeds......babying the little things, culling the males. Feeding, pruining, FLUSHING, harvesting, trimming....exc......If I get 4 zips a plant I am lucky. Then Big comes along doesn't plant this year and gets lbs without doing anything. Now he wants us to feel sorry for him cause he has to harvest.....

I think he should feel bad and hang himself.
200.gif
Ya Know I reversed imaged searched and all those pics came back to a grower on Roll it Up named uncle BBuck

Latest posts

Back