HELP!!!!!...... Can this Plant be Saved!?!?!!?!?!?....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he never even planted seeds LOL
Did they just appear over night?
Maybe Aliens
dancing-alien-gif-14.gif

Absolutely not fair. I bust my arize growing indoors. Taking cuts or planting seeds......babying the little things, culling the males. Feeding, pruining, FLUSHING, harvesting, trimming....exc......If I get 4 zips a plant I am lucky. Then Big comes along doesn't plant this year and gets lbs without doing anything. Now he wants us to feel sorry for him cause he has to harvest.....

I think he should feel bad and hang himself.
200.gif

a pumpkin and a $10 dollar lid from a half a plant

268C93CA-94AD-4207-836A-A2537C7761EB.jpeg

yeah but you grow 5-6 cycles a year and I am a one shot a year plan , make it or brake it

and besides , your indoor flowers are top shelf boutique lookers while my outdoor girls are rough and rowdy , full of lady bug **** and dusty incorrigible delinquents

these will be ready for de-boning sometime tomorrow

6151604C-9356-4A9F-B8FD-04C7E6071716.jpeg
B9A3B6DF-AF30-4743-B287-9CC9DF585AD8.jpeg

maybe more cal-mag?

what ‘cho guys think , any hope for this dope?

this Came from some bag seeds and was marked Holy Grass so I would sure like to keep it...maybe clone it , just cut off the bad parts?

outdoor plant , soil Ph is 2.1
gets water only if it rains
Miracle Grow nutes

what am I doing wrong?

View attachment 280243

View attachment 280244

View attachment 280245
Looks great, what's the problem? LOL Lower to 1.1, stop all water, only peepee. DONT FLUSH!

Bubba

I have heard that roundup works just like PGRs!

Bubba

A lid, a baggie, an ounce The term 'lid' of marijuana goes back to the 60's. Back then you could buy a 'lid' or a 'can' of pot. The can was approximately 1 oz, the lid was1/8 oz. The term came from the practice of breaking up a brick (a kilo or later a key) of tightly packed marijuana and storing and selling it in Price Albert tobacco cans. A can held approximately one ounce. the lid would hold aproximatley1/8 oz. No one weighed it really, it was all done by eye. By the time I was in high school in the early 70's the term can had gone away and the term lid referred to an ounce. The Term Lid died off as the product quality changed.

yeah but you grow 5-6 cycles a year and I am a one shot a year plan , make it or brake it

and besides , your indoor flowers are top shelf boutique lookers while my outdoor girls are rough and rowdy , full of lady bug **** and dusty incorrigible delinquents

these will be ready for de-boning sometime tomorrow

View attachment 280279View attachment 280280
That don't suck, Very nice.

Latest posts

Back