Help finding strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brohio

Reaction score
We bumped into a real nice strain over here recently, and even found some seeds, and grew a little of something called Mango Cheese. It's my favorite so far, even after ten days of sampling in CO. I'm not sure if we can get more seeds....but wondered if anyone can suggest something close for next year ? It has very airy buds, the taste is very sweet but it's the medicinal qualities of the strain that set it apart. When smoking, it's very gentle feeling, doesn't hit you to hard....but gives a nice head buzz while still being relaxing. And also helps the pain very much. The high last a long time.....it almost reminds me of taking a Percocet or something. Anyone know of something that's close to this ? Thanks !
For that matter, if anyone knows anything about Mango Cheese, I would like to learn more about it. Thanks !

We bumped into a real nice strain over here recently, and even found some seeds, and grew a little of something called Mango Cheese. It's my favorite so far, even after ten days of sampling in CO. I'm not sure if we can get more seeds....but wondered if anyone can suggest something close for next year ? It has very airy buds, the taste is very sweet but it's the medicinal qualities of the strain that set it apart. When smoking, it's very gentle feeling, doesn't hit you to hard....but gives a nice head buzz while still being relaxing. And also helps the pain very much. The high last a long time.....it almost reminds me of taking a Percocet or something. Anyone know of something that's close to this ? Thanks !
For that matter, if anyone knows anything about Mango Cheese, I would like to learn more about it. Thanks !

This might help>>>http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mango_Cheese_Quake/Amadeus_Genetics/

Wow, thanks ! The description sounds dead on !

there anything mango skunk?
pretty sure cheese was just a UK clone of skunk #1, no?

might find something similar in that if it exists.
gonna be real tough though regardless.. i mean even the same seeds don't guarantee the exact same plant. best would be if you could somehow get a clone.

There are just so many strains out there that you can pretty much find something that is going to suit your needs. There is no ONE single strain that stands apart from others. I am sure that you will be able to find the high you are looking for in one of the available strains. If you are just beginning growing you may want to stay with one of the old school strains like Northern Lights.

Latest posts

Back