HELP - First Grow, Ready to Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys tell me what this is? It's like a white powdery... something. Is this mold, or a fungus? It's localized to a few branches on one of the plants

Attachments

• PXL_20210919_214526373.jpg
    PXL_20210919_214526373.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20210919_214503124.jpg
    PXL_20210919_214503124.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16
Looks like powdery white mildew PWM
It will spread of not fixed now.

I use potassium bicarbonate every two weeks pump sprayed on plants top and bottom of leaves . before lights on so it will be dry when they do or sunlight hits the leaves
It will burn Pistils if you use it during daylight

Can you guys tell me what this is? It's like a white powdery... something. Is this mold, or a fungus? It's localized to a few branches on one of the plants
that is PM and you got it bad. Fix it NOW. Wow, you are way into flower.....you don't want to hear what I would do. 💣 When it is that bad that late into flower it is in your buds themselves. So sorry dude.

I mean worst case scenario can i just chop off the affected branches? Should I wait until harvest to do that?

I mean worst case scenario can i just chop off the affected branches? Should I wait until harvest to do that?
If it is INSIDE the buds themselves how will that help. A good way to ruin your reputation is to share that with some of your friends. Anybody that knows what PM is and has seen it or somebody with respatory issues might just be upset with you.

You might think about how you got it in the first place. I have had it twice over the years an I got it from gifted clones. Important any time you are gifted plants to quarantine for bugs and mildew.

By the way PM is like herpes in humans...you can control it but it will always be in the plant.

Latest posts

Back