HELP - First Grow, Ready to Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting mixed signals here. Is the plant a lost cause or is it treatable? Only the lower branches looks like this. On the photos I picked the worst, most obvious section of the plant.

How do I know if I was able to kill it with potassium bicarbonate?

If it is INSIDE the buds themselves how will that help. A good way to ruin your reputation is to share that with some of your friends. Anybody that knows what PM is and has seen it or somebody with respatory issues might just be upset with you.

I'm trying to understand, based on the photos are you saying that it's highly likely, or certain that the PM is inside the buds? And therefore I should....?

Go to the bottom of a bud and cut off a sugar leaf. If it is there it is inside the bud. Would you smoke it(some do), would you let a sick friend smoke it? Some will say it is ok.....If you are a healthy person you will probably be ok...you can even hide it ao the most astute smoker won't know it. But it is there....I turned 71 today and it would be in my trash can. I sleep better at night. But that is just me.

I could even copy and paste articles on the subject but others could do the same on other articles saying just the opposite. Do what you think is best. I hate to see a crop go to waste but that is how you learn and get better.

I'm getting mixed signals here. Is the plant a lost cause or is it treatable? Only the lower branches looks like this. On the photos I picked the worst, most obvious section of the plant.

How do I know if I was able to kill it with potassium bicarbonate?
I get it every season no matter what I do, Outside grows in high humid condition not much one can do but try and prevent it by spraying every two weeks with PB.
If you have it in then buds and not just here and there on top of fan leaves you may not be able to fix it now. Like Pute says some people can not smoke mold at all any amount very bad for them. Maybe make oil after treating to see how plant responds.
I am not there to see the plant in person and nor do I sell or trade strictly for my own use and I can breath clearly still , who knows what tomorrow may be.

Latest posts

Back