help!!! first time grower trouble!!!!! need quik help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongzilla420

Reaction score
i have juss transplanted my baby into a 7 gallon buck it and within a hour the shit is like drooping over its like about to fall over wut should i do or is it gunna die???

How big and how old is the plant? Is the soil damp and did you keep the soil around the roots when you transplanted?

bongzilla420 said:
i have juss transplanted my baby into a 7 gallon buck it and within a hour the shit is like drooping over its like about to fall over wut should i do or is it gunna die???
It sounds like some severe transplant shock. Transplant shock is a common thing.

Make sure you don't "drown" your plant. Try not to touch it at least until it recovers. Don't put any kind of nutrient on it.

Hopefully, your soil hasn't any nutrients in it. Does it?

Keep the lights back so the plant has only a moderate light. The equivalent of a two bulb florescent a foot away.

Let us all know what's happening to it a couple times a day. Once in the morning and once at night.

If it can be saved, you're in the right place to get the information to save it.

Good luck to you.

bongzilla420 said:
and its about 3 weeks old
All of that is a good thing. I'll wait and see what's happening with it tomorrow.

Good luck!

On a quick side note: how did the roots look when you transplanted?

If the plant was root bound or even lost some roots during the transplant, then it will more then likely take a few days if not a week or two to fully recover.

Good luck to ya, keep us updated! ;)

it wuznt root bound at all but 3 of the 5 leafs dies but the new one growing on top and i puned off the dead ones should i start another one or keep it going???

if it isnt dead yet then keep it going. marijuana is a strong plant. keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back