Help for my next grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Ok so I have a "cabinet", you can see it in my other posts, and I want to grow 2-4 plants. I want them to be a total of 4.5 feet tall at harvest time. I've read the Indica strains are smaller, what tdo you guys think I should get to fit my space, (5'high x 3' x 2').

Thanks for the tips...:headbang2:

No matter what strain you use (granted, they do have different traits) the total height is going to have to do with how long you veg and how big you get them before flower. Plants can potentially double in height during flower.

I went with the Indigo, It's a beautiful plant that won't get too tall and will produce a good amount in small grow opps.

hello from the northern lady, I find that indica is the best strain to go with. WE RECENTLY TRIED TO GROW SOME MIXED SEEDS AND GOT SOME VERY STRANGE PLANTS, THEY GROWED LIKE CRAZY, BIG BUDS, NO CRYSTAL AND VERY WEAK IN THC DEPARTMENT, SO NOW ITS TIME TO GET GOOD SEED AND TRY AGAIN. any ideas on starting seeds in par grow, when to start to fertilize.

I put my plants in 12/12 after three weeks of veg. and i get almost 2.5 oz per plant( under 14oow hps)It keeps them small 3 feet max! Thats with my train wreck strain! GOod luck any question just ask!

boaboi86 said:
I put my plants in 12/12 after three weeks of veg. and i get almost 2.5 oz per plant( under 14oow hps)It keeps them small 3 feet max! Thats with my train wreck strain! GOod luck any question just ask!

ahh ur giving me hope... I've never vegged nething past 6-8" and I'm looking at 18" plants... stoney said he had some 18" ones end up being 5' b4... I have the light down as close as it can be... hopefully they don't shoot up too much.

northern lady still wants to know if there are any ideas and successful rules of the thumb for starting seeds in par grow.. Thanks for every ones replys

any seeds are good imho... i've never had bad bud from nething... a lot of the time the bagseed seems to grow the best...
I'd say indigo.. or skunk... they are ez strains to grow.

Bag seed does grow faily well (pics belowat 61 days) but the yeild isnt worth it at all compaired to my train wreck at 31 days. The buds are like 2x the size! the strain means a lot. I just ordered super skunk and white rino!

DSC01097.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

Latest posts

Back