Help guys sugar leaves are turning brown.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why 2 threads norman...

I see insects munching on a few leaves and some browning but the leaves don't look overly green...what are you feeding the plant and how often does if get wet...

I overfed them last week and I had to do a flush for a week so I just now fed them today again and I'm feeding them with tiger Bloom And flower fuel. I usually feed when the soil is 3" dry From the top

I overfed them last week and I had to do a flush for a week so I just now fed them today again and I'm feeding them with tiger Bloom And flower fuel. I usually feed when the soil is 3" dry From the top
Well I did a transplant 4 days ago or so. And I put them in 10 gallon totes with arnd 8 inch of perlite on the bottom and then I used the same soil to fill the rest of the totes. So i had put down grow bags in the 5 gallon bucket i used so it made the transplant alot easier. The plants seem to made it through the trans.

But now I noticed some of the sugar leaves are turning brown.

I think it could be something to do with the roots taking in to much salts. But I hope it gets better after I flushed.

Well I did a transplant 4 days ago or so. And I put them in 10 gallon totes with arnd 8 inch of perlite on the bottom and then I used the same soil to fill the rest of the totes. So i had put down grow bags in the 5 gallon bucket i used so it made the transplant alot easier. The plants seem to made it through the trans.

But now I noticed some of the sugar leaves are turning brown.

I think it could be something to do with the roots taking in to much salts. But I hope it gets better after I flushed.

yep , couple weeks,of,recovery may tell a different story

Ok I hope so

well obviously if it gets worse by the day , you have other problems

but I think you are onto something happening in your roots

that perlite can get chalky with a lot of fines

where are your drain holes on the totes?

you transplanted them while in flower:eek:...that's gonna put the plant into mild shock, always upsize 2 weeks prior to flowering...as big said, coupla weeks for the plant to settle down...

I have 4 holes on each side as far as I could get to the bottom and then a few 3/4 way down.

I have 4 holes on each side as far as I could get to the bottom and then a few 3/4 way down

you transplanted them while in flower:eek:...that's gonna put the plant into mild shock, always upsize 2 weeks prior to flowering...as big said, coupla weeks for the plant to settle down...
They were in self watering bucket so it shouldn't mess with the transplant do you think. Because at the bottom of the 1 bucket is a 5 inch hole with wicker cups.the the bottom bucket is the water reservoir.

Well everyone I think I found out what is going on with the plants. I have a funi knat infestation.
I will be kicking them out as soon as the top layer of soil drys out and when my Amazon shipment gets here on Thursday.

Here's the link I read and it's a good read

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannab...he main diet of,the leaves and slowed growth.
Screenshot_20220903-184336_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Back