Help Help Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

my plants are starting to turn yellow on the inside of the leaves...but they are green on the outside....Is there something im doing wrong...also what is 20 20 20....my plant is 1 month and is 8 inchs...is there anything i should know about growing outdoor or supplys i should have....i appreciate any advice

yes they kind of do....i made a mistake the yellow is on the outside of them...it looks like the pictures you did but a little more bright yellow..what should i do

Which one does it look like? What does it say it is?

Cool, give that a try, let them dry out a little, how hot is it in your area? How often do you water?

its ine the 80's but also sun and humidity...and i water it every night, but i think imma goto every other night

Don't stick yourself with a watering time, I know it feels like the more water the better it's going to do but go by need and dryness of soil. Drying out a bit will promote growth and they will really take in water/nutes better.
As far as temp/humidity control there isn't much you can do outside, maybe some of the OD guys have some input?

Do you mean putting vitamins in the water or using some nutrients/fertilizers?

Mind if I jump in?

There is a lot of myths floating around about Vitamins and Birth Control Pills. A plant requires specific nutrients for a plant.

If OD Good non-prefert organic soil. and an organic mix of castings, guano ect., or a fert like Fox Farms. IMHO

Yeah, I don't think I would mess with adding vitamins, I don't know if it would actually hurt anything but if you were going to get any postitive results you would have to know exactly what you needed and how much of it, the good nutes allready have a lot, if not all of them.
Mutt is right also, fox farms works great for a lot of soil growers.

Latest posts

Back