HELP hole in seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have one seed and i started to "germinate" it yesterday i today i checked it and seen there were to holes at the end of it is this suppose to be like this
this is my first grow every yes i am a noob

This occurs due I believe to either insects or possibly something smaller like a virus or something.

Anyway, chuck any seed like that; they're kaput.

>> this is not mine i wish tho

weed.JPG

well thats just a regulare seed you circled try this make a cup of green tea with one of those tea packets and poor it out then make another cup with the same packet and soak but not drenched soaked a paper towl in it and put the seed in it that, maybe its just the tap root comin, out best of luck

When I germed my BnB seeds for my current grow, before shooting out the growth shoot, each seed developed a hole on one end of the seed. Don't worry about it, just be patient.

i waited till today to check out my plant come to my surprise the seed has sprouted and i was just about to give up ... there is a yellow+white thing at the very top can you determine if it is going to be male or female by looking at it

If the seed has just sprouted, it is far too early to even attempt to determine the sex of the plant.

Latest posts

Back