46d34bbd40ba09da00aafae21e11df1936619005.jpg

this should help

RosterMan

Have You Spoken to Your God Later?
Reaction score
OK approx 10yrs ago I use FF trio
I followed the green section above and also used
Open Sesame and the ChaChing according to directions
I never went for all the extra costs myself and had nice flowers .

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?
I use FF Grow Big,Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,and CalMag. Follow the green section in the chart above using those products. I also add EM-1 all the way thru the grow. Makes a big difference.
For CalMag I use a tsp per gallon.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
I use FF Grow Big,Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,and CalMag. Follow the green section in the chart above using those products. I also add EM-1 all the way thru the grow. Makes a big difference.
Are the orange and purple sections to maximize yield and/or quality?

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
No it's a way to sell products you don't need.
I tried the stuff in the purple section. I think I read somewhere that they are PGR chemicals but I could be wrong. I still have about half the containers I bought somewhere in my gardening supplies. I didn’t see any benefit but I wasn’t using the whole system either…

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Plant Growth Hormones are bad shit and Bloom boosters ya have to keep an eye on what's in them.

Laid Back Bob

Reaction score
WeedHopper, I wasn't sure if I should add micro organisms to a synthetic grow. Do you just put 1 oz in the gallon of water with the nutes?

DavidfromMichigan

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?
I bought the Dirty Dozen by fox farms. Has just about all the products on that list. I was happy with the end product. I don't know how much of a difference between just the trio or the whole package, but I'm sure it was beneficial. No complaints over here.. plus it's kind of fun having all those products and keeping up with the schedule. I always went a little light with the dosage though.

Latest posts