Help i have a plant problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I feed them twice with tiger bloom booster and then the other day they started showing the weird leaves. So I thought it was a cal-mag deficiency because that's what it appeared to resemble. So I then gave them only h20 and cal-mag (1 tsp. Per gallon) with the ph at 6.5 and then I checked the ph on run off and it was at 5.5.

So I asked Google what I could do to regulate my ph in my soil and it said to add lime to the soil (1 teaspoon per gal.) And that would keep my ph at 7.0, So I went and picked up some lime and did as they said. So I went ahead and feed them with h20 with the ph at 6.5 and i checked the run off and it was at 6.4
I also checked the ppm and one plant was at 660. And another was at 548 and the other at 458.
My feeding schedule is 2 teaspoon per gallon of the tiger bloom booster and then only h20 2-1.
I'm thinking they got to hot because of doubling up on nuts.

I will post some better pictures also of the lady's from today.
image (2).jpg
image (1).jpg
image (4).jpg
image (3).jpg
image (5).jpg
image (6).jpg
20220823_190601.jpg
20220823_190611.jpg

Attachments

• 16613782868367828381925995368552.jpg
    16613782868367828381925995368552.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 16613782724234369802478793459362.jpg
    16613782724234369802478793459362.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Here's the rest

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    843.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220823_190459.jpg
    20220823_190459.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 0
That's what I was thinking. So I will only give them h20 for 2 weeks. Then I think I'm not going to use the tiger bloom and go with this and only give them half the recommended dose

Attachments

• 16613797479816184307005912155315.jpg
    16613797479816184307005912155315.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 16613797685725304214906328636375.jpg
    16613797685725304214906328636375.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I've been successful with that size

ditto

and don’t get me wrong , I am not saying one cannot be successful using a five gallon container

but not every time

all cannabis plants are not equal

all I am saying is by repotting , he may solve his problem , and like Hippie said , it’s a cheap fix

i actually think this may have been part of SubGirls problem with her Josie , the container was to small and the roots didn’t like it

when SubGirl first noticed a few yellow leaves , if she would have up potted that day , I believe it would heaven helped a lot , but after two weeks , the roots couldn’t take it anymore……..I say part of the problem , e cause she was also having some Ph issues

i liked growing in 17-22 gallon totes , 100% Perlite , had some fantastic results and when I did a side by side of Perlite vs dirt , ProMix , the Perlite plants in a modified Hempy bucket outperformed the dirt by 40-50% better yields

obviously both plants in the dirt and Perlite were identical clones

this is just my experience/opinion

your mileage may very

ditto

and don’t get me wrong , I am not saying one cannot be successful using a five gallon container

but not every time

all I am saying is by repotting , he may solve his problem , and like Hippie said , it’s a cheap fix

i actually think this may have been part of SubGirls problem with her Josie , the container was to small and the roots didn’t like it

when SubGirl first noticed a few yellow leaves , if she would have up potted that day , Inible size) believe it would heaven helped a lot , but after two weeks , the roots couldn’t take it anymore……..I say part of the problem , e cause she was also having some Ph issues

i liked growing in 17-22 gallon totes , 100% Perlite , had some fantastic results and when I did a side by side of Perlite vs dirt , ProMix , the Perlite plants in a modified Hempy bucket outperformed the dirt by 40-50% better yields

your mileage may very
I have always felt the bigger the pot (up to a reasonable size) Has mostly helped a plant become a beauty

That's what I was thinking. So I will only give them h20 for 2 weeks. Then I think I'm not going to use the tiger bloom and go with this and only give them half the recommended dose
The tips being burnt are from the extra booster I bet
The other discolorations could be a diff/thing

Most nute companies are kind of a PITA. There are so many bottles of stuff and their schedules assume you are using them all. I used General Organics for years and there were 5 or 6 bottles I had to mix with the water. There are easier nutrient lines out there. I went with Kelp4Less stuff for a couple of years and am trying out Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect now. Still 3 bottles but it seems to work nicely and I don’t have to pH the water. I hate pH’ing. I am a bit lazy…

A former member on here swore by GH Micro to fix about everything. I found an organic version but the name escapes me(might be Humbolt County). You can foliar feed the stuff for quicker results.

Most nute companies are kind of a PITA. There are so many bottles of stuff and their schedules assume you are using them all. I used General Organics for years and there were 5 or 6 bottles I had to mix with the water. There are easier nutrient lines out there. I went with Kelp4Less stuff for a couple of years and am trying out Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect now. Still 3 bottles but it seems to work nicely and I don’t have to pH the water. I hate pH’ing. I am a bit lazy…

exactly

ive seen peoples grow rooms with 15-20 different bottles of plant additives

the keep it simple rule helped me get down to 3 basic bottles of nutes , GH Micro and GH Bloom , and GH cal mag

of course there are bottles of Ph up and down , maybe some fish emulsion , bird and bat guano , but that is about it around here nowadays

exactly

ive seen peoples grow rooms with 15-20 different bottles of plant additives

the keep it simple rule helped me get down to 3 basic bottles of nutes , GH Micro and GH Bloom , and GH cal mag

of course there are bottles of Ph up and down , maybe some fish emulsion , bird and bat guano , but that is about it around here nowadays
Thats what I use , along with a bloom booster
I guess you make bloom teas

ditto

but not every time

when SubGirl first noticed a few yellow leaves , if she would have up potted that day , I believe it would heaven helped a lot , but after two weeks , the roots couldn’t take it anymore……..I say part of the problem , e cause she was also having some Ph issues

your mileage may very
So can you help me with how to repot and how to make the totes? I have 10 gallon totes and a 50 gallon pot.

So what PPMs do I want to be at during flowering
Everyone is different, I myself and in no way is it a correct number as far as I know
Run right around 850-900ppm my water is 70ppm to start and included in total.
Others run up to 1500 maybe higher.
My plants have always been happy at where I grow.
So I do not push it and risk a salt build up.

Latest posts

Back