Help i have a plant problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 gal bags, you can't over water them and you'r roots get to breathe
I picked up a large bag of perlite and I put down like 8 inches of it in my 10 gallon totes. And I translated them in it with the same soil I used in the 5 gallon buckets.

I had put fabric pots down in the buckets and then the soil so that made it easier to get them out if the buckets.

The Bloom buster is more of a mineral feed as opposed to plant food.
But use it sparingly , make sure PH is close to
Are you at least 2 or more weeks into flower, if not I would hold off on the Bloom boosters
I'm in the 2 week now. So what do you think I should use just the tiger bloom? And just use the flower fuel every other feed

So do you think I need to use fox farms grow big along with the flower fuel? Or do you think I should just stick with the flower fuel,
I don't know about flower fuel but I do know about FF BemBe and it works very good in flower.

HOW IS FLOWER FUEL USED?

Using FLOWER FUEL couldn't be more simple. During the entire flower cycle, use FLOWER FUEL along with your favorite base nutrient. Add 1/4 teaspoon per every gallon of feed water. Included with every jar is a 1/4 teaspoon and 2.5 teaspoon scoop. Use the small end for every gallon of water, or the large end for every 10 gallons.
Yours is different I thought you were using a different brand.
I never feed Bloom enhancer until at least the 3 rd week of flower.

This Is the first year I used synthetic nutes. Every other year I went with fish emotion for veg and for flower I used doctor earth bloom booster.

HOW IS FLOWER FUEL USED?

Using FLOWER FUEL couldn't be more simple. During the entire flower cycle, use FLOWER FUEL along with your favorite base nutrient. Add 1/4 teaspoon per every gallon of feed water. Included with every jar is a 1/4 teaspoon and 2.5 teaspoon scoop. Use the small end for every gallon of water, or the large end for every 10 gallons.
Yours is different I thought you were using a different brand.
I never feed Bloom enhancer until at least the 3 rd week of flower.
Sounds great. I will do that. So this is my first year using synthetic fertilizer. Every other year I used fish emotion for veg. And Doctor earth for flower.

I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?

Attachments

• fxf_soil_usa_std.pdf
    282.9 KB · Views: 0
I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?
Doesn't the feeding chart explain when to use each nutes?

Latest posts

Back