Help i have a plant problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46d34bbd40ba09da00aafae21e11df1936619005.jpg

this should help

OK approx 10yrs ago I use FF trio
I followed the green section above and also used
Open Sesame and the ChaChing according to directions
I never went for all the extra costs myself and had nice flowers .

I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?
I use FF Grow Big,Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,and CalMag. Follow the green section in the chart above using those products. I also add EM-1 all the way thru the grow. Makes a big difference.
For CalMag I use a tsp per gallon.

Last edited:
I use FF Grow Big,Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,and CalMag. Follow the green section in the chart above using those products. I also add EM-1 all the way thru the grow. Makes a big difference.
Are the orange and purple sections to maximize yield and/or quality?

No it's a way to sell products you don't need.
I tried the stuff in the purple section. I think I read somewhere that they are PGR chemicals but I could be wrong. I still have about half the containers I bought somewhere in my gardening supplies. I didn’t see any benefit but I wasn’t using the whole system either…

Plant Growth Hormones are bad shit and Bloom boosters ya have to keep an eye on what's in them.

WeedHopper, I wasn't sure if I should add micro organisms to a synthetic grow. Do you just put 1 oz in the gallon of water with the nutes?

I know this thread is a few months old, but it is close to what I am looking for. I'm using Fox Farm nutes. just the trio and some CalMag. When looking at the feeding chart, I just assumed that the different color sections were an either/or products. Now that I see that Fox Farms makes all of the products, I wonder if I should be using all of them. Like in week 5, should I just be using the trio, (green section), or should I be using all 3 sections (green, orange, and purple) which would be 7 products?
I bought the Dirty Dozen by fox farms. Has just about all the products on that list. I was happy with the end product. I don't know how much of a difference between just the trio or the whole package, but I'm sure it was beneficial. No complaints over here.. plus it's kind of fun having all those products and keeping up with the schedule. I always went a little light with the dosage though.

Latest posts

Back