Help idk whats going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcooke431

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong are if it's nutrients problem are if it's bugs or what it may be please

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_143627327.jpg
    IMG_20200603_143627327.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200603_143650174.jpg
    IMG_20200603_143650174.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20200603_143627327.jpg
    IMG_20200603_143627327.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
Something is definitely nibbling. Snails? Slugs? Check on them early on a dewy morning and see if you find any Slimers, and if you do, beer traps at the base of each plant help a lot.
The strange down curl on some of your leaves is baffling. I've never seen it present that way before! With what looks like a few stripes of early magnesium deficiency... did you put a supplement in your soil with high nitrogen and iron? Like fish fertilizer or chicken manure? Toxicity from excessive N and Fe is my guess.
If you're feeding them anything else, stop for now. Go pest hunting too.
Google "toad house" and if you can invite some warty little predators into your garden... amphibian ipm...

Something is definitely nibbling. Snails? Slugs? Check on them early on a dewy morning and see if you find any Slimers, and if you do, beer traps at the base of each plant help a lot.
The strange down curl on some of your leaves is baffling. I've never seen it present that way before! With what looks like a few stripes of early magnesium deficiency... did you put a supplement in your soil with high nitrogen and iron? Like fish fertilizer or chicken manure? Toxicity from excessive N and Fe is my guess.
If you're feeding them anything else, stop for now. Go pest hunting too.
Google "toad house" and if you can invite some warty little predators into your garden... amphibian ipm...
What is beer traps and how do i make them

sprinkle food grade diatomaceous earth on the plants, all of them close together.

DONE

I don't see an infestation though, almost looks like plant mutation. If the DE is ineffective no live predatory bugs can help.

Is that bagseed you planted? Kinda looks it.

Latest posts

Back