help in opinion or soul ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crozar said:
admins why is my old thread gone about help in opinion or soul?

i have more new poems to give that you will never see anything like it before :) please put my thread back up.
*&u can copy what u want before u shut it down again:D
--
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php/61551-help-in-opinion-or-soul?

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Crozar not sure if you know but the server crashed & everything since March 2010 is lost.... :doh:

As JAAM said, the server crashed and ALL data was lost back to March of 2010. This was beyond our control and there is nothing we can do to get your thread back.

Crozar good to see you are still with us....hope you are in a better place now...you seemed pretty down last time.

Thank you for the kind replies , and sorry to hear about the server that crashed.

i just found out that i still hold that thread on my old laptops backup ,il upload the thread soon =)

Ah nows I gets it too! I use to just be fly to wall here ways back when i be just a learnin the ways to grow and would come here to be guest from time to time and do some readin bout things i be needin. use to be common folk like ifin I rmember Smokinmom 2dogs artolay and interestin folk be quite common on thread did this big crash lose folk too? Sad to think great fire like this went out on its own what did cause such a crash?

BWD

Latest posts

Back