HELP!! Is it just too late??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bro I started growing about two weeks ago after my first try got eatin by snails :( at the start of July.

I'm doing a couple seeds too and they have a few leaves already, but I almost lost one today. I was trying to transplant to better soil and bein real gentle but it didn't like it and nearly died before my eyes! But its cool, she recovered!

So yeah you can do this last minute grow but theres hardly any room for mistakes. I wasnt sweatin it too much cause I had the 2nd plant as backup. But its cool now as this better soil and nutrients will speed things along before the close o the year. If it was any later, Id have to post to Indoor Grow forum instead

I wonder when well be able to harvest? :confused:

hey errbody! I just stocked up on stuff so i thought ide let you know how everythings goin. The soilmix i made is the the pots, the seeds were sown into the pots when they popped, the pots were watered with very diluted rooting stimulizer and they are now at their grow site. The site gets constant sun from 6am to around 8 or 9pm! around 15 hours of light! I just checked them today and the soil really holds moisture well! It was damp after 24 hours, as if i watered them then. Also since i bought some earth juice bloom nutes i also ordered a ph meter and calibration solution to test the ph of the nutes. Im shooting for 5.8-6.2 and the soil that went into the pots was 6.5 on the dime! Very happy how everything is going. I'm expecting around 3 ounces off all my lowryders considering the sun and nutes. I'll take pics in a few days as i am tryin to go to the site as little as possible.

Drfting07

Latest posts

Back