HELP!! Is it just too late??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
You may have seen my grow with the rubbermade container. I was lookin very forward to harvesting but it didnt work out. Its sooo dry here however i really need to grow to have something to smoke. I have been looking at lowrider though. It finishes in 8 to 9 weeks and frost hits in mid october here. You think its a pretty good bet i could harvest b4 the plants die from the bitter cold? I really really need some smoke. Lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Drfting07

drfting07 said:
Hey guys,
You may have seen my grow with the rubbermade container. I was lookin very forward to harvesting but it didnt work out. Its sooo dry here however i really need to grow to have something to smoke. I have been looking at lowrider though. It finishes in 8 to 9 weeks and frost hits in mid october here. You think its a pretty good bet i could harvest b4 the plants die from the bitter cold? I really really need some smoke. Lemme know what you think.
Thanks,
Drfting07
Well by the time you order your seeds and receive them you will be pushing it. If you need bud it's worth a shot.

well i just payed for the seeds by credit card from seed boutique, i used them because alot of you said they are very reliable and u get free beans so y not?! I hope it gets here within 2 weeks and i could deff. harvest but if it gets here within a month, the latest it would be here, i'll have to force it to bud early. I'll keep yall posted!!!

I have a question regarding fox farm big bloom and grow big fomulas. Since lowryder is autoflowering do I use big bloom only? Or a combination of the both? Since it grows so fast i dont see much use in grow big because i dont think i'll have time to use both forumulas. Maybe a very dilluted grow big when its a week or two old every other water and then use the big bloom normally at week 5 or 6? iono guys, Gimme your input.

When a strain guide says "xxx" days to finish that means how much time the flowering process takes.
It doesn't include veg.

Use veg nutrients during veg.

sigh...where is everyone? no one comes here anymore!?

just so you know people are looking.....wish i knew the answer for you. sorry

Has nothin to do with laziness. We can't answer your question.
OD is under Mother natures rule. She decides when things are ready.
I just put a clone out right after the summer solstice. I'm hoping for an ounce off her. MJ growing where can I begin,
I know. Patience. It has nothing to do with your weed stash. It takes attention to detail, and patience, Bud don't happen over night, esp. OD. that happens to be the slowest. you just have to wait. Thats where the reward pays off. ;)

i guess?! I mean yes i understand the concept of growing. Ive done it myself a few times! Not new to this game just new to the lowrider strain. I have 3 months left of growing season and im looking forward to seeing how well it really does. I just have no idea what the plant needs nutes whise. iono maybe this isnt the place to be asking.

drfting07 said:
i guess?! I mean yes i understand the concept of growing. Ive done it myself a few times! Not new to this game just new to the lowrider strain. I have 3 months left of growing season and im looking forward to seeing how well it really does. I just have no idea what the plant needs nutes whise. iono maybe this isnt the place to be asking.
Hey 07, I've never grown LR, but from what I've read of it, when the plant has reached maturity and flowers start forming, the plant is in full flower and should be given a flowering nutrients mix.

Makes sense to me.

Good luck to you man.

i found some 10-60-10 big bloom and some 5-30-5 today, what do u guys think?

well guys i think ive got it down to a science.

Soil: 55% top soil, 15% peat moss, 10% sand 10% perlite, 5% worm castings, pre-mix fertilizer (what ever is recommended) and a few lava rocks for drainage

I'll plant popped seeds in this mix, weed out the males when sex shows, and when autoflowering comes on strong, i'll flush the rest of the old fertilizer out and start it on a 5-30-5 nute regiment.

Once the plants are 1 week before harvest , i'll flush them a few times and harvest.

I'll deff. start a journal because i havent read anyone growing lowriders this late and outdoors.

Thank you guys,
Drfting07

im gonna use coco coir instead of peat moss. It holds moisture 10x's better and doesnt mildew. It also holds nutrients just as well as vermiculite! COOL!

hey guys, I got my seeds from seed boutique! Only took 6 days to ship from the UK to VA! Im very happy with my purchase. I just made my soil mix but im not happy with the bloom fertilizer i got from mericle gro. Its 15-30-15 but i just dont trust mericle gro. Has anyone use it? Lemme know what yuh think. The soil mix is excellent so i wont have to worry about gettin big bloom fertilizer for a month and a half. Lemme know what i should look for. I only have the common garden centers and i cant really order anything online. Thanks again for all your help!

drifting..check your garden center for something "organic", avoid bone or blood meal. IMHO, try to stay away from that "blue" stuff.

drfting07 said:
weed out the males when sex shows, and when autoflowering comes on strong,

If it was me. I'd isolate a healthy male and female and breed. That way your not stuck having to go back to the seedbank to buy more. Then you'll be set for next year. IMHO

Im going to breed one female and i think im going to order earth juice bloom or fox farm big bloom. I'll keep yuh posted

Latest posts

Back