help-male or female

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
i have 2 kush autos. started budding 4-5 weeks ago(i thought).on inspection it appears these fems i got from single seed are both males!!!!piss me off.dont believe hermed. males from start!!where can i see some pics of males at varying ages??these are my first and not positive yet.also i started 4 of these for 2 friends.may be males also.should i contact single seed or just bite the bullet??thanks again.

Real hard tellin pilgrem without some eyeball stimulations. Then I be sure any smart folk tellin yual what yu gots. Good luck friend.

BWD

Just because a "breeder" says the seeds are feminized dont mean that they all are female they should be, but we are seeing alot of the feminized seeds be both hermies and males besides the female they should have been

Yup could never be understandin why folk be forkin out more money for these here feminized seeds when the only one truly known what yur goin to get is mother nature herself. Just be stickin with my own and hope fur the gamble of 50/50. I always gets better then that but I be a lucky pilgrem mostly ;)

BWD

Well it does take a lot of guesswork out of sexing. I've always known (at least in my experiences) a fem seed to show sex faster than an unadulterated bean.

Last time I grew 8 regular, of which 3 were hermies, the rest just male.

This time I got fem beans, and all 10 are female, without a nanner in sight. I'm growing from Greenhouse Seed Co. which, I'm sure most of you know, Arjan Roskam operates in Holland. It really all depends on the care the breeder takes when going through the motions. Pick a reliable breeder, and you'll get more reliable feminized seed.

Latest posts

Back