Help me choose the next bean i should pop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

col.forbin

Reaction score
I currently have lemon skunk(dna genetics),pinneapple express and jilly bean in my collection. I think the only one im keeping from these is the lekon skunk,as jilly bean turned hermie(go figure-only reg. Seed of bunch.....) And pinneapple is ok,but not close to lemon.

So,id like to(hopefully) get another keeper or 2 to add to my collection,and was hoping someone has had experience with a strain or 2. All seeds were acquired from attitude and all are feminized with the exception of the tga seeds i have left....please help me choose from......

Vortex
The flav
Purple haze
Moby ****
Cole train
OG kush (dna genetiucs)
LSD
Red cherry berry(barneys)
White widow(greenhse seed co.)
Nebula
Acid
Wappa

By the way,i am using 600w hps to flower,growing in soil,and using advanced nutrients(also started experimenting with roots organics nute line)

Any input would be great,thanks!

never tried any of them. not real partial to fem's (from what i see, they don't always like to stay female ;) )
i really enjoyed subs apollo 13 bx, that used vortex so i bet it's nice.
or of the fems, nebula has always sounded appealing to me

:)

kaotik said:
never tried any of them. not real partial to fem's (from what i see, they don't always like to stay female ;) )
i really enjoyed subs apollo 13 bx, that used vortex so i bet it's nice.
or of the fems, nebula has always sounded appealing to me

:)

Thanks for input. Ironically,those 2 r at the top of my list. From everything ive read now,yeah,i wish i would of got reg seeds HOWEVER,like i said,my last grow,jillybean was only reg seed...and only one to hermie...does this mean a feminized or hermie seed was used somewhere in subbys breeding proocess? Id doubt it,from what ive read,hes a cool guy,but never know

I have had good luck with feminized seeds. I am not an expert by any means but I think if you get fem seeds from a reputable breeder then u wont have hermied plants.

col.forbin said:
Thanks for input. Ironically,those 2 r at the top of my list. From everything ive read now,yeah,i wish i would of got reg seeds HOWEVER,like i said,my last grow,jillybean was only reg seed...and only one to hermie...does this mean a feminized or hermie seed was used somewhere in subbys breeding proocess? Id doubt it,from what ive read,hes a cool guy,but never know

Yes, that is probably what it means. I think Sub has problems with several of his strains hermying.

col.forbin said:
I currently have lemon skunk(dna genetics),pinneapple express and jilly bean in my collection. I think the only one im keeping from these is the lekon skunk,as jilly bean turned hermie(go figure-only reg. Seed of bunch.....) And pinneapple is ok,but not close to lemon.

So,id like to(hopefully) get another keeper or 2 to add to my collection,and was hoping someone has had experience with a strain or 2. All seeds were acquired from attitude and all are feminized with the exception of the tga seeds i have left....please help me choose from......

Vortex
The flav
Purple haze
Moby ****
Cole train
OG kush (dna genetiucs)
LSD
Red cherry berry(barneys)
White widow(greenhse seed co.)
Nebula
Acid
Wappa

By the way,i am using 600w hps to flower,growing in soil,and using advanced nutrients(also started experimenting with roots organics nute line)

Any input would be great,thanks!

throw in a bubba pre 98, im about to buy a pack from the tude and get a free 6 mix femm pac from kali connetion

Nebula is my vote. :)

AND Since I lost my clone only's around 7-8 yrs back, I've soley been popping fem beans and getting nothing but females, with their cuttings blooming true...I use mh blues for the veg cycle at 24/0 and I think it's got something to do with that, :confused2: but I ain't sure. Apparently cooler lights during the early veg stage sways (when sex is determined, not at or pre germination) the numbers for female prevalence, with only 2 transplants during their life minimizing shock.

after that I just use hps light for veg and bloom on their cuttings, once they bloom true...

Latest posts

Back