help me choose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
good morning MP how are things all over the world??

its a bright sunny day here in the northern land...
ihave recently purchesed some newstrains to add to my list...
and well need to say the least i cant pic one or two i wanna pop ...

i havent tried nor grown any of these b4 other than the OG kush..
so i was wondering if anyone here has grown smoked or knows anyone that has grown any of these...

any info or sugestions would be awsome...

OG Kush-dinafem
chemdog-green house seeds
kalashnikova-green house seeds
jack herer-green house seeds
train wreck-green house seeds

freebies.....
the doctor-green house seeds
white widow-g13 labs
original amnesia-dinafem
white siberian-dinafem
critical jack-dinafem...

well theres the list... now you can see why i could use some help choosing..
thanx for your help MP...
LH

I have grown Jack Herer and Trainwreck but they were from clones so don't know the genetics for sure.

Jack herer is not the strongest pot but is a very nice stone. I like it.

Train wreck used to be my favorite. It will kick your butt. It stinks like skunk the last couple of weeks of flower. It starts out kinda speedy but leaves me tired and ready to sleep.

I have Jack and TW ready to harvest very soon, i will post pic's then.

thank you rose..
i like a deep heavy stone.. sounds like jack would be a smoke for "family events"...
LH

This wont be much help and I havent smoked any of them yet but i have a OG Kush-dinafem and a white widow-g13 labs at about 14 days of flower and they both are looking great.

dman1234 said:
This wont be much help and I havent smoked any of them yet but i have a OG Kush-dinafem and a white widow-g13 labs at about 14 days of flower and they both are looking great.

how are they to grow... ive heard from many WW is a "hard" plant to grow.. between light nutes n heat shes a tempermental lady..
LH

Ozzy.. if i had the room to pop em all i would but im finding it hard keeping the hosts i had around and vegging and flowering lol...
too much going on with very lil space to work with..
LH

I grew WW, I didn't like the stone, I gave it away. Everyone else likes it. It was not a hard plant to grow at all, In fact it was a beauty. I bet you would like it. I promise, it is not hard to grow, at least my pheno wasn't.

Rosebud said:
I grew WW, I didn't like the stone, I gave it away. Everyone else likes it. It was not a hard plant to grow at all, In fact it was a beauty. I bet you would like it. I promise, it is not hard to grow, at least my pheno wasn't.

really!!!!! welll i have one from dinafem and one from g13... been wanting to grow WW for awhile.. but me being a water farmer i have been a lil hesitant on growing it...
good to know rose.. and again thnk you..
LH

LEFTHAND said:
how are they to grow... ive heard from many WW is a "hard" plant to grow.. between light nutes n heat shes a tempermental lady..
LH

So far no problems, just going along as would be expected, but its only day 14 12/12. i dont expect any issues though.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I grow in dirt. You do too don't you damn?

no no it shouldnt make too much of a difference rose but ive heard alot of "myths" i guess.. and have had some troubles with "light" feeders n what not in hydro.. so i have been a lil hesitant..

so i have picked 3 strains... which consist of chemdog train wreck and white widow..(dinafem)
LH

Jack Herer is one of my favorite hybrids, the stone isnt to heavy like rose said, but its a nice happy buzz and the buds smell and taste great.

the taste n smell really appeal to me but i like a heavy deep stone.. good old couch lock..
LH

Jack herer depends on phenol it has a few amazing pheno's and is about the only thing worth growing from Greenhouse in my opinion ,don't want to start anything just that last 3 plants I tried from there hermed.You can't go wrong if that is anything close to OG but would go with the Amnesia then the Jack and even the other Jack you have there, good luck on your grow...n8tive:)

I love train wreck weed and I would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. This sativa strain of cannabis does what it says on the tin..hit you with the force of a train wreck! I love it because the effects of train wreck lasts for hours keeping me uplifted and ready to do anything.

Are you planning to grow indoors or outdoors? I'd say that out of all the strains you mentioned white widow and og kush are the easiest and quickest strains to grow.

Latest posts

Back