Help me decide please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
I am going to buy a 600w hps kit for my slightly over 10sq ft flower room. I think I have narrowed it down to the following 2 sellers.

I want the air cooled hood with flat glass panel on either kit. Prices are $233 bucks for the first kit and $220 for the second. The second kit has a 5yr warranty and has a 110% setting on the ballast. The first kit is a 3yr warranty on ballast and 1yr on bulbs. Please give me your opinions.

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/18080094488...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

or

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/29070219212...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Some of us have used this seller........ btw no live links allowed...... those you choose look fine

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/600-Watt-Digital-HPS-Grow-Light-XL-Air-Cooled-Hood-Reflector-600W-Ballast-Gift-/300722643347?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4604776193

I'm sorry about the links. I didn't know that and don't know how to change them. I switched the tt to xx like yours but mine are still green?

Would it be better to go with one with a warranty or is the one you posted known to last?

I think there is a warranty on the one I showed you. Send them a message and ask.

Or you could use who many of us order from. Very safe and fast IMHO. I credit Ozzy for this info. I order 90% of all my things from the 1st one.

hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/
hxxp://cheaphydroponics.com/store/

G13, what brand do you use (or recommend) for your bulbs? It seems like each manufacturer's bulb has a slightly different K temp on them and lumen rating for 600W hps.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
G13, what brand do you use (or recommend) for your bulbs? It seems like each manufacturer's bulb has a slightly different K temp on them and lumen rating for 600W hps.

I like using these.

h420p://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/hilux-600w-enhanced-spectrum-hps-grow-bulb-p-3132.html

Latest posts

Back