Help me get my fire to smell like dispensery buuud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenphene

Reaction score
Ok basically I got my weed to look like DISPENSERY bud. My only real problem is when I cure my smoke it make me cough like crazy get me high but it don't have the smell like DISPENSERY weed. I have browned bagged my smoke mason jarred my smoke and the smell iSNT there like the DISPENSARY that's my last piece of the puzzle. Ok next season I'm going to buy seeds this time and plant around FEBRUARY March so if anybody can help me put the funk into my weed I would greatly appreciate it :hubba::hubba:

What strain are you growing?

What ya feeding them?

Are you sure you have the best phenotype of that strain?

There are a ton of factors that can affect finished product.

curing is about timing---if the herb smelled nice while growing---you missed the window of opportunity to capture it during the cure---there ain't nothing you can do now---chalk it up as a learning experience and brush up on those harvesting techniques for next season

Some strains simply do not have that much odor. And I have found that the smell does not determine how good the bud is. I have had strains that smelled great, but didn't have as much kick as some that smelled less.

However if your cured bud is making you "cough like crazy", I am thinking that something is not right. Good bud that is cured well should smoke fairly smooth.

why would you "cough like crazy" on properly cured bud? smell, color, even stickiness, of the bud, does not determine potency. I have smoked bud, that looked like they were yellow, and almost dead, that smoked great and very very potent. there must be something wrong in your curing/storage process, and maybe with your feeding and growing too

When you dry too much it can usually leave you with a scentless, cough inducing, smoke. Nasty

Do you keep dried bud in airtight jars? That will dramatically slow the drying process. See the sticky about jar curing. I am still smoking bud harvested in April that is still a little gooey and smells about the same as it did 6 months ago. The only difference is all the trichomes have gone amber and it has lost the green color and turned golden. Still great smoke.

Do you keep dried bud in airtight jars? That will dramatically slow the drying process. See the sticky about jar curing. I am still smoking bud harvested in April that is still a little gooey and smells about the same as it did 6 months ago. The only difference is all the trichomes have gone amber and it has lost the green color and turned golden. Still great smoke.

Hmmmmm I used zip lock bags. The weed never keep smelling like dispensary. I mean is it the NUTES used that make it still have its smell. Yeah I just finished smoking my harvest 😫

When you dry too much it can usually leave you with a scentless, cough inducing, smoke. Nasty

I love the cough choke that's not my problem. I WANT TO OPEN MY JAR AND SMELL SOME GOODNESS INSTEAD OF SMELLING NOTHING. The weed be good I just don't have that strong aroma coming off it.

Hmmmmm I used zip lock bags. The weed never keep smelling like dispensary. I mean is it the NUTES used that make it still have its smell. Yeah I just finished smoking my harvest 😫

lol ziplock bags suck for weed curing, really you need glass jars with airtight lid

ZEM, we typed the same thing at the same time... I think we should smoke to celebrate..

The only good thing sandwich bags are good for are sandwiches. I'd also read up on drying before you're jarring. If you over dry at the start the best jar in the world won't save your stash. The cough smoke still tells me you're over drying your bud. Like bigjb said I too have had smoke in jars for almost two years and the smell and taste is just as good if not better than the day they went in.

Growing is one of the easy parts in my opinion (after all the plant does most of this on its own). It's the curing that sorts the good smoke out from the bad. You can have the best strain in the pots but if you don't harvest at the right time, dry for the right time and cure right you might as well be growing crappy weed.

Latest posts

Back