help me on strange plant, thanks!

pepe666

Reaction score
hi all i read this forum a lot and its fxxxng usefull, thanks for all!
so the question is : i have this plant in 12/12light about 2weeks or so....
i tought its going to be a male, but then i noticed that all the balls were opening a little and white little lines came out from them, is that possible that it is a strange plant and when it will open these balls, all gonna be white little lines inside?
the white lines what you see, they came from a same kind of ball what you see next to those white little lines.

please give me some ideas what to do with the plant.
and anybody who had hermahprodite , please tell me how the ciclce goes, example: do the flower first flower female flowers, and then male or how it goes, thanks!
sorry for my shixxxxt english

plant.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

What i'm seeing are male pods and little white hairs which would lead me to believe that you have a hermie. :eek: Not sure how the cycle goes on a hermie maybe someone else can chime in. Also don't worry about your english mang it's fine. ;)

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
From my experience the male parts typically mature a lil faster then the female... but they'll put off pollen for a 1-2 weeks or more... so you plant will get completely covered in pollen.. it really isn't worth keeping the plant... it'll be FULL of seeds.. that u can't even plant.

It is more useless then just a straight male plant.

Latest posts