help me on strange plant, thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepe666

Reaction score
hi all i read this forum a lot and its fxxxng usefull, thanks for all!
so the question is : i have this plant in 12/12light about 2weeks or so....
i tought its going to be a male, but then i noticed that all the balls were opening a little and white little lines came out from them, is that possible that it is a strange plant and when it will open these balls, all gonna be white little lines inside?
the white lines what you see, they came from a same kind of ball what you see next to those white little lines.

please give me some ideas what to do with the plant.
and anybody who had hermahprodite , please tell me how the ciclce goes, example: do the flower first flower female flowers, and then male or how it goes, thanks!
sorry for my shixxxxt english

plant.jpg

What i'm seeing are male pods and little white hairs which would lead me to believe that you have a hermie. :eek: Not sure how the cycle goes on a hermie maybe someone else can chime in. Also don't worry about your english mang it's fine. ;)

From my experience the male parts typically mature a lil faster then the female... but they'll put off pollen for a 1-2 weeks or more... so you plant will get completely covered in pollen.. it really isn't worth keeping the plant... it'll be FULL of seeds.. that u can't even plant.

It is more useless then just a straight male plant.

Latest posts

Back