Help me out here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
This is my first grow and i just got my 430w SOn agro HPS... i want to get some more plants goin after these are finished.. and ive got an idea of where to put some clones,, all i need to know is.. is there a time frame in which you have to take the clones? .. because the plant on the right, i want to turn into a mother... but it is starting to preflower.. does that mean its too late? whats the latest you can clone/?? thanks in advance

plants.JPG

All I know is you aren't supposed to take clones once it's started flowering (12/12 cycle). They have a less chance of surviving or something.

You can clone at any point in time really, the problem will be how well they will do with changing back to veg. mode and how long they will take to switch back and start throwing roots. I have done some that were a couple weeks into flower and they took for-freakin'-ever to go, but it looks like you may have some time before you need them also.
As far as time frame goes I have the best luck when they are in fast growing veg. mode, right before I switch them to flower.

Preflowers mean the plant is sexually mature, not flowering.

Right now is an ideal time to take cuttings.

There ya go, I took it be flowering allready, my bad.

Latest posts

Back