help me out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shlef I am going to incorperate into the plan. I think you'll like the plan after its done.

Here is tha basic plan. I didn't get into too much detail as you have most of the stuff. you will want to work something out for odor control. plus I am hung over.
So not my best work. This is what I would do though.

View attachment closet.pdf

mountain rambler said:
Hey give me your size of your grow area (inside (clear) dimensions and Stoney and I will sketch you up something that is really effecient dude. I'll have a full drawing for you.

Jesum crow! (Does anyone out of my state know what that means??) Stoney & Mutt... you guys rock. I've been around sites for a while, and even on OG (which used to be my site of choice) no one does stuff like this! I loooove my new home here. :)
Thanks, MR, I like it here too. Nice bunch of people. No, I've never heard the expression "Jesum crow". What in the world does it mean? I take it it's something like "Holy Crap".

Mutt's real name is MacGyver. He can build a space shuttle out of a lunch box. If you want a left handed pink lug wrench with titaium grips, he can find one on the web in 5 minutes. The dude can make anything. I think he's got a tv show or somethin.

He's what I want to be when I grow up!
icon10.gif

Stoney Bud said:
He's what I want to be when I grow up!
icon10.gif

No you don't stoney. Trust me. They'd probably send the paddy wagon for ya.

I just pass on info. Now stoney is the hydro Macgyver guy. After seeing his grow, He is the man. (He has some wild ass ideas though :D )

left handed pink lug wrench with titaium grips
There sold at wal-mart in the same section as skyhooks and board stretchers. ;)

Left handed pink lug wrench, eh? I'll have to get me one of those. And yea, Jesum crowe is some sort of way of not being blasphemous or something I think, but if you ask anyone here, it's our state bird. Holy crap works just fine :)

Hey Mutt can you get me a rainbow Jet-Stream Oven and matching food dehydrater?
Also I'd like a Chia Pet in the shape of a pot plant and a clapper that turns my neighbor on and off.

wo, what about my needs guys????:confused:
I need Bill Gates automated house upfitted with the most sophisticated automated grow room that harvests my herb that also automatically sparks me up a doobie when I enter every room. :D
Thanks stoney see what you started.
M16.gif
:D

Smart-asses
smilies15.gif

Thanks yall seems great. i just bought some blue nirvana blueberry seed from dr. chronic for like 17.98.

Latest posts

Back