Help me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewdavis13

Reaction score
So I am a brand new grower and I would like to know if you guys think these guys are ready to harvest? Thank you in advance!
72119275-983B-45A9-9CB9-010E333EB659.jpeg
D9FF6C46-4B01-4086-8B9E-B1665B770AB0.jpeg
272179EE-D6DB-42CB-B1EC-C7931400C6F0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, since how many weeks it is under flowering cycle? How many hours of light a day? What strain is it?
Looks like it can stay 2/3 weeks more (maybe trim extremities), I'd say it looks like it's at a bit more than half of its cycle.
(If hairs and trichomes are white/transparent effect is energic, if orange/brown effect is sleepy)

Hello, since how many weeks it is under flowering cycle? How many hours of light a day? What strain is it?
Looks like it can stay 2/3 weeks more (maybe trim extremities), I'd say it looks like it's at a bit more than half of its cycle.
(If hairs and trichomes are white/transparent effect is energic, if orange/brown effect is sleepy)
Sounds like you are looking at the pistils (the lowering clear stems shooing up from the flower
You need to scope the trichomes (the glands on bud and surrounding sugar leaves).
1666700750487.png

As hippie said, harvest time is based on trichome color. Pistil or leaf color or even time in flower will give you an idea of when to start checking the trichomes but will not tell you how ‘ripe’ your flowers are. Most people shoot for 20-30% amber trichomes thought the desired buzz may have growers harvest with more or less than 20-30% amber. Fewer amber will give you a more energetic buzz, more will give you a more couch-lock buzz for any particular strain. Get yourself an eye loupe(30x or higher) or a usb/BT/WiFi microscope to look at the trichomes. From the pictures, my guess is your trichomes are clear. You have weeks to go.

Latest posts

Back