Help me please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
So here i have an ak-47. everything has been going good, Until i got these little buggers. and now they are eating my plant!:hairpull: I have tried using the asprin with watering, and have had no effect on them little guys. as you can see it is really starting to eat. Please any help would be appreciated. How do i get rif of these things? P.S. I am a strictly organic grower so this needs to be a natural remedy please. thanks for any help. Notice in the third pic there is a shot of the little green inch worn looking things. Help

Captured 2009-6-4 00000.JPG

Captured 2009-6-4 00001.JPG

Captured 2009-6-4 00003.JPG

Dipel ! if you have it where you are ! good luck and take care !! change the xx to tt in link ..hxxp://www.planetnatural.com/site/dipel-dust.html

Try neem's oil or the insecticide in my sig and stickyfoot or tanglefoot wrapped around the base of the plants.

Has anyone ever tried the garlic tea method, as an organic pesticide.? I made a batch last night but am curious about the effects it will have on my baby. thanks for any help.

Latest posts

Back