Help me please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Ok so my indica babbies are looking like there about done. I have pretty much all cloudy trichs, with some ambers. I still have some white pistals though??? some pistals look really dark red an almost dead looking. All round the plant looks amazing, Im just confused on when I should chop???? :confused:

Hello Subnaum :)

Take no notice at all about the pistils, its Trichomes ONLY.

Try a sample, if she is how you want her, then this is your harvest window :aok:

:peace:

:yeahthat:
If you have cloudy and some amber,the sample test is your indicator.Just watch them close,until your ready..
Great Job,happy harvest
Stay Cool

Really?? No notice to the hairs? Do they eventually turn color? Ive never gotten a bag of nug with white hairs stickin out of em? So if they are all milky and sum amber, then there ready to chop? Im gonna take a sample tomorrow.

There usually are some white pistils still growing at harvest time. They will turn brown while hanging.

Subnaum said:
Really?? No notice to the hairs? Do they eventually turn color? Ive never gotten a bag of nug with white hairs stickin out of em? So if they are all milky and sum amber, then there ready to chop? Im gonna take a sample tomorrow.

HIE is right.. the 'hairs' or 'pistils' do not indicate ripeness.. you've probably never seen them in a bag of 'purchased' pot for the same reason I find those 'hairs' all over my house and in the bottom of my jars.. they tend to get lost:) ..but then again you have never bought a bag of weed that was grown specifically to your liking either..welcome to home-grown:D

Hmmmm Turkeyneck, I never thought about it like that. I took a sample off my girl today. She has all cloudy trichs right now. It got me so blazed, but in a good way. Im thinking another week for the indicas and maybe 2 or 3 weeks for the sats. Thanks guys! Ill post pics when they are done!

Latest posts

Back