Help Me Rhonda!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CESmoker

Reaction score
so my girlfriend brought home buds fresh off the plants but first had stored them in a black trash bag in the trunk of her car for a day & 1/2. most of the buds have turned brownish and feel soft but no visible white mold..whats up with these brownish buds???? can they still be dried and smoked? Thanks Responders!

dry'em then run a long wave uv black light across them with all other lighting off. Mold will glow greenish/yellow

p.s. :welcome: to Marijuana Passion, friend. :ciao:

:peace:,

7ge:)

I would be very very concerned about mold on bud that was left wet in a plastic bag in a trunk for a day and a half in the summer.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would be very very concerned about mold on bud that was left wet in a plastic bag in a trunk for a day and a half in the summer.

:yeahthat:

That's some good advice too....:cool:

Thank you for all of your quick responses. Was feeling weird about the whole thing from the start, though it did seem to have a few good ones in there. At least they appear that way, UV light, CHECK! Thanks again guys -CESmoker

Not sure I would completely trust the black light thing. I think that you could have other nasties like bud rot . If you decide to go ahead, I would recommend breaking all the buds down completely to make sure that it dries completely and has no mold inside the bud.

Latest posts

Back