Help me search for a MOM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:headbang: nice one, SMP nuthin wrong w/ that big ole cola :aok:

keep on what yer doin :bong:

:peace: ,

7greeneyes:)

SmokeMyPiece said:
...Have 5 sprouts goin from some dank bud I came by.. Lets see what I just smoked haha.
Hunt goes on..
These came outta the same bud.
Four on the left were planted.
000_0009.JPG
000_0012.JPG
Gonna do more plants, shorter veg, and just about lollipop for clones..
-C'mon females!

^ While I wait on these, I discovered a female:hubba:
-That same mutant plant mentioned before, showed me some pistils!

I just about let it die since it grew weird and very stretchy- male-like. Even the preflowers looked like balls; but decided to bring it back since my others went male.

Once in 12/12, it stopped stretchin and put on tight nodes, even at a good distance from the light. This thing smells more than the 12week-flowering girl right next to her!

I have a clone of it vegging(that almost got tossed) that will now be a mom, if the bud's good.

I want to cut it down to 4 main branches, and transplant today. It is just showing pistils, so would this be too far into flower to do so?
-I want to have somethin ready to flower since Im feelin empty nest anxiety from the thought of my only 12/12 girl comin down soon:(

000_0012.JPG000_0015.JPG

Went ahead and transplanted, cut to 4 branches, and trimmed to just a few nodes that day.
-Pistils startin to really come in. I never kept in a cup till it showed before, might have stalled her a bit in the transplant. Hope she starts up soon
000_0013.JPG

Heres those seeds; The possible mom; and more clones from the trim in the bubbler.
000_0012.JPG

Few more nodes, then transplant.
-Lookin pretty uniform.

-Clone was bent just after the last post, and transplanted after this pic.
..Wont give me any branches, might have to top
000_0012.JPG

Latest posts

Back