Help me search for a MOM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, and nice germ rate on those beans, keep us posted.

Preciate it Dman :aok:

btw, you got a sec for advice on cloning? its been a while for me in that area. Ive always just plunked em in plain water and had no probs in the past.. my last one did well for a few days, but started to wilt and didnt make it. I think i over misted.

This time I did/ and plan:
45d cut
shave lightly off the ends
mist once and keep under the dome
*water PH=6.0
*aerated water
*1x26w CFL 6500K

Thanks in advance!

I gotta run but ask away, here or in pm, i will get back to you tonite or tomorrow at latest, post here someone will help.

I grow in soil but clone in a DIY bubbler and trans to soil when roots show, i just find it faster, but i do clone in jiffy pellets in the spring when i need to make a lot of clones.

i do not ever mist in the bubbler, and in jiffy i mist 2x a day for 3-4 days then only mist when the dome is dry, that could be once a day or once every three day depending.

Smoke - I keep it simple.

-clean cut off the plant with Fiskars trimmers
-next, clean 45* cut with an exacto knife (or sharp clean razor)
-dip in cloning solution (or gel, powder, whatever)
-pop it in a warm moist peat pellet(jiffy) (or whatever you prefer, rapid rooter, rockwool, etc)
-dome for usually a week, letting it air out about an hour a day..also I mist the dome once a day if it needs it
-one they throw roots I transplant into a 4" square pot

...haven't lost a clone yet and i've taken maybe 20 in the past 4 months.

There's a lot of different methods and a lot of different materials you can use, this works for me right now...might switch it up to rapid rooters next and give them a try. I know a few peeps on here use em..

Thanks Dman and Burner!

I definitely think I over misted then. Gonna leave em be, let em do their thing.

Day 17 or so
IMG_1500.JPGIMG_1501.JPGIMG_1502.JPGIMG_1503.JPG

Little airy, but fillin in.
IMG_1519.JPGIMG_1518.JPGIMG_1521.JPG

Some New sprouts. Gonna get 4 maybe 5 and do a short veg before flower next round.
IMG_1516.JPG

Man she's a sexy tall hvy Sat leaning girl huh? She has a nice look to her.

Thanks HL!

Yeah, she's gettin rediculous, got these three main colas after the top. Finally started to stop on vertical growth tho:hubba:
-Unless i buy some more seeds, i think all im gonna get is mexican, sativa-leaning, guerrilla-type plants down here..

This was day 30 (couple days ago)
Buds are gettin harder to squeeze, Calyx's slightly startin to swell.
-Will get some good pics with flash soon
IMG_1529.JPGIMG_1531.JPG

These Goin to flower box when above is done.
IMG_1532.JPGIMG_1533.JPG

Preciate it bro!

Been outa green for a week now :eek: Its gettin harder and harder to go in and not molest the **** outa this amazon

Looking nugalicious smoke...patience friend, patience. The smoke will come soon enough:smoke1:

Man that thing looks good bro....she looks like a tall one but she is really packing it on now. Shld yield well.

burner said:
Looking nugalicious smoke...patience friend, patience. The smoke will come soon enough:smoke1:
Thanks my friend, I need all the reassurance I can get right now, as Yall are the only ones that know:hairpull:

Hamster Lewis said:
Man that thing looks good bro....she looks like a tall one but she is really packing it on now. Shld yield well.
Ya know, I really wasn't expecting her to do this.. I feel im gonna be kickin myself for throwin out the clones by harvest time.. Big compliments comin from yall! Ham I joined this site to follow your auto only threads haha, youve changed so much haha

SmokeMyPiece said:
Ham I joined this site to follow your auto only threads haha, youve change so much haha

Lol...thanks man. I liked doing the auto threads but I got a taste of some good 12/12 Dank and I was hooked on regular photo period plants. Autos produce good smoke but they can't compare to the Dank smoke you can get and keep getting via clone and mom plant. And no need to purchase those expensive auto beans and pray you don't get stuck with runts. Jmo

Ya man, I tried some autos.. less I get em free Im not runnin any.
*Better pic when lights go out.

Colas keep leanin a different way every morn when I open the room..
-No smell at all, less i brush up against her. Not a whole lotta trichs, but the calyxs are gettin bigger.
000_0007.JPG000_0003.JPG000_0004.JPG

Need some advice on these.
000_0002.JPG000_0001.JPG
I Have about 5'6" of height in the Flower room.
-Would I be able to let these flower naturally?(ie. single cola w/ satellite buds) **high probability of sativa-dom traits..
-Or: I Was thinkin to lolipop the one on left and throw into flower. Then tie all side branches of the right plant parallel to the ground, and thro into flower.
So, 1 lolipop and 1 scrog..

Latest posts

Back