Help me search for a MOM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leanin is pissin me off..
000_0001.JPG000_0002.JPG
000_0003.JPG000_0004.JPG
000_0006.JPG

That leaning won't be pissing you off when your smokin what's weighing her down:D

burner said:
That leaning won't be pissing you off when your smokin what's weighing her down:D
Very true :hubba:
-Just keep havin to tie her...My problems could be worse i guess lol She now has 3 string-supports goin across the colas against the wall.
-Got fed tiger and big bloom yesterday

Ok, well I pushed the backups as far as I could in the cups. The mutant one wilted to death in 8 hrs, and the other was wilted a little but good enough to transplant.
-Decided to clone the mutant JIC.
-The Other was put in an organic soil, Almost 3.5 Gallons. Might go Organic This grow.

Should be ready when the flower room is open :aok:
000_0010.JPG

She keeps goin:hubba:
-tiger & big bloom, Alternate every other plain watering with molasses. Stayin the same til around day 60, then ill flush for 2 days or so.
000_0002.JPG000_0006.JPG000_0007.JPG
Could I flower full term with just molasses and big bloom?

Hadnt seen her in 2 days.. Got back just in time today to get some blind pics off. Hairs startin to amber in the top colas.

000_0005.JPG000_0004.JPG000_0006.JPG000_0009.JPG000_0007.JPG

Nother week or two for the tops to even out:
000_0001.JPG000_0002.JPG

Man she looks like she cld mug me in a dark alley way......:)

SmokeMyPiece - She looks great. I can see a little overfeeding ( leafs like claws, burned tips ) and some dead leafs.

You need to be aware that you cannot give her to much feeding if you don't give her some stimulants so she can absorb the overnutes.

I'm a little scare of the tie that you have done. This because mold or bud rot ... you have them too close IMO. If that is your only plant i would put a fan blowing directly to her so no ( or little ) humidity stays.

Other than that looks great :aok:

Hamster Lewis said:
Man she looks like she cld mug me in a dark alley way......:)
Haha! Ahh cmon, she looks like she wants a big 'ol hug everytime I go in :hubba:

bho_expertz said:
SmokeMyPiece - She looks great. I can see a little overfeeding ( leafs like claws, burned tips ) and some dead leafs.

You need to be aware that you cannot give her to much feeding if you don't give her some stimulants so she can absorb the overnutes.

I'm a little scare of the tie that you have done. This because mold or bud rot ... you have them too close IMO. If that is your only plant i would put a fan blowing directly to her so no ( or little ) humidity stays.

Other than that looks great :aok:
Thanks for stoppin in bho!
-I burnt the tips in like week 2-3; was seein how much she could take.
Havnt been feeding her much, just backed off a bit when the tips burnt.

Dead leaves are at the very bottom, and I thought light-greening was a sign its gettin close to the end?

None of the buds touch each other, nor the wall. And theres actually 2 fans just for the top colas.

Some pics with the lights on:
000_0001.JPG000_0005.JPG000_0007.JPG

Flower rooms gonna get another guest sooner than I thought, this one needed a bunch of pinching, already hittin the top.
000_0010.JPG000_0011.JPG

Hey guys, Im gettin buds growin off buds, as well as little single bud strands growin on just about all buds. Am I flowering too long? Just wonderin if its a sign for anything (good or bad).. Today is day 59 and The trichs have really been stackin these last few weeks, showin cloudy all over atm.

-Since its sativa-dom, I wanted a decent percentage of amber to get somewhat knockout weed.
-Also, is it uncommon for the bottom buds to finish before the top? They have more amber hairs and cloudy trichs than the latter..

First cuts comin down soon:hubba:
-Gonna stagger the harvest. Thinkin, 1 main cola and a few satellite buds every 5-7 days.
000_0005.JPG000_0006.JPG000_0010.JPG

i just read your whole journal here. yeah, you made a few minor errors.
however, you grew some great looking bud! man.... as I kept looking on all I kept seeing were these big buds getting huge! great job my friend. please let us know how the bud was.
IMO, I would have let it go longer. maybe another 2 weeks. most sativa doms are 11-12 week flowerers. get yourself a microscope from radio shack (15.00) and check ou the tricomes under it. go for 40% amber!!! knock out smoke!!!

Thanks Bud, ya I hadn't grown in soil in a while.
-I bought that micro a couple yrs ago, and threw it out the window 2hrs later. Haha, not makin fun, but it pissed me off.

I appreciate the nice words, and agree on the extra weeks. First time with a heavy Sat and am glad i just let her go. So here is yesterdays first main cola cut @ 10 weeks.
000_0014.JPG000_0015.JPG
Not super dense, but a lot of resistance to the touch.
Not super skunky smell, but a strong smell if trichs are brushed.
-Deff had some canopy probs with her.

Have 5 sprouts goin from some dank bud I came by.. Lets see what I just smoked haha.
Hunt goes on..

Latest posts

Back