Help Me Sleep While Detoxing!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eplsoccer7

Reaction score
ok so right now i quit smoking for a couple weeks. i have finals for school and ive just been partying too hard lately. if thats possible. so sunday night was the first sober night for me in awhile and i got maybe 3 hours sleep. monday night same deal got maybe 2 hours. im stressin right now over school and i also just started my 1st grow so that is also on my mind. do you guys know of anything that will help me relax at night and sleep. something that has nothing to do with booze or mj..this is killing me so any help would be greatly appreciated.

i feel ya man, i just finished with my first two finals on monday and i have two more to take on thursday. i have been stressing my self. what i have been doing is eating food that have omaga 3 i think that is what it is called. you can take vitimans that have it in them. this helps a lot. some thing else that you could do is a sleeping pill but i did not try this because i was afriad of over sleeping.

welcome to the MP good luck with finals bro.

You could try some herbal stuff, there is one called "calms forte", it works really well for anxiety and such as well as for sleep, you can try some melatonin, I used it before and it worked pretty well, didn't kick in real fast though. You can get them both at a health food store.

thanks for the tips guys..yea finals are gonna ****...summer needs to get here sooner...i slept thru 2 classes today..woohoo i got some sleep..my grow is goin well so far tho

I think the best way is to tire yourself out with some kind of exercise.

try some warm tea and a book before bed.. or like my grams used to give us a glass of warmed milk and a small bit of vanillia... works wonders.

Theres is a product made and it is sold at most large grocery stores. Its called Extra Sleepy Time Tea. Its like less than 5 bucks. Its just a tea that helps soothe and calm your whole body. I love to drink up a cup after a long day of toking. It will just soothe your mind and make you drift into your other consiousness. sp...

good luck you can order it online im sure. Just google it

OF COURSE A BOWL OF THIS COULD PUT YOU TO SLEEP. :cool:

Picture 9031.JPG

Since I personally have trouble sleeping, I tried the Calms Forte and it did not do anything for me, I wonder why?

I have had a prescription for ambien, stuff knocks me out completely.
Over the counter....hmmmmmmmmmmm, take two shots of tequila, two Tylenol pm, and chew some Valerian root. see you in 34 hours....or just buy some Nyquil..spelling? But if you REALLY want to sleep just go buy some Adult Robitussin from behind the counter at the pharmacy.

Ambien works well to put you to sleep. The doctor probably won't mind prescribing it for you, since it isn't addictive. However, I hate the way I feel the next day if I take it and don't sleep enough. On the other hand, my father used to love the stuff and swore by it. Either way, love it or not, it does knock you out.

Valerian root and melatonin both help too.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
If going back, reading 3yo threads doesnt put someone to sleep. Nothing will.

HAHA.....my fiancé makes fun of me because I tape golf tournaments on TV and watch them at night, nothing is more slow or will put you to sleep faster than watching golf on television.

My wife records all them cooking shows and watches them at night or on weekends.
Keeps sayin how much she loves them, yet falls asleep during every episode.

ambien works great, if you take like 3 of them and play a video game like Oblivion or some other ****, everything you do will be like its actually happening in front of you, its like 3d

It’s a great post to see and to know some suggestions. In the process of body detox sleep pattern will get better after a detox procedure. As people will have deep sleep, they will experience more energized when they get up in the morning. This means more effectiveness at work.

football knocks me right out. I know - no sports talk - that's one of the reasons I love this place lol

2 shots of a strong whiskey before bed. 1 shot if you're a sissy.

Otherwise, you could always try exercising before bed. Maybe an hour or so before bed.

Latest posts

Back