Help Need Nute advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
OK ive been using FoxFarm Grow Big through the vegg stage, now im like 2 weeks into flowering and i need some more budding nutes , is there and thing good i can pick up at the like wal-mart or anything thats organic and decent until i can get Big Bloom from a online hydro store, is Fish Ferts any good let me know what you thiink i should get

FF big bud and tiger bloom are excellent compliments to the grow big..

Hick said:
FF big bud and tiger bloom are excellent compliments to the grow big..
Here is a very good chart telling you what will work good and how much to feed them.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9483Just like Hick said Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom work so well together.Thats all I can suggest cause thats all I use.But this is the first time I am useing Open sesame,Cha Ching,and Beastie Bloom,also made by Fox Farm,I am useing that wil the tiger and Big Blooms.ALL working really great with one another.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

goto walmart, and look for a small bag of shake n' feed looks like bird seed. DON"T GET MIRCALE GROW SHAKE 'n FEED. theres a different one, made by the same company that makes hypontics organic soil. i just seen it there the other day when i was looking at lights. check the balance of it though. theres a couple there that were weak, and one that was specifically for blooming on fruits and veggies. hope u find, keep up the good work.

Fire it up

KT

Stay with Fox Farm. Its effective and easy to use if youve been using it a while already.

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back