Help needed for total beginner's first outdoor harvest looking bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yova8428

Reaction score
I am looking for help about harvesting outdoor plants.
They look nothing like what I see on the internet.
I even wonder if they qualify, or will ever qualify, for harvest.
Could you please help me?
Here are some today's pictures:

IMG01: this one seems from another variety than the other two
IMG02.jpg
IMG02: the buds look so small, on the net they seem always huuuge
IMG03.jpg

IMG03: some plants got a bit blacked, as if they burned, does it come from bad weather? is it better not to harvest those?
IMG01.jpg

Again any help is appreciated, I have everything to learn
Thank you very much in advance!

Looks like they are pretty much screwed. If I'm not mistaken you have bud rot. Do not mess with weed that has bud rot. It will fk your lungs up big time.
Also they look like they weren't getting enough sunlight but it's hard to tell.

Looks like they are pretty much screwed. If I'm not mistaken you have bud rot. Do not mess with weed that has bud rot. It will fk your lungs up big time.
Also they look like they weren't getting enough sunlight but it's hard to tell.
Almost all the plants look similar to this. So it's pretty much over for this year, right?

A
I'm sorry to say brother but yeah those plants are not going to do you any good.
Alright.
Thank you for your advice, man.
No worries, I'd rather avoid mistakes, so I'm cool.
Here comes a newbie question, sorry if it is really basics.
I harvested some of it a month ago, and I got some black seeds after drying.
Can I plant them in a pot now and let them grow in my room, watering them daily or something like this?

Got any pictures of the seeds?
Also was that a female plant you got these seeds from? If not you dont want to use them if they came from a Hermied plant.

Last edited:
I
Got any pictures of the seeds?
Also was that a male plant you got these seeds from? If not you dont want to use them if they came from a Hermied plant.
Pictures coming soon.
The seeds came from similar plants as on IMG02, which I think were female, but again not sure.
Can I take seeds from the plant on IMG01, the violet leaves one? It looks like a female plant as well...

As long as she was pollinated by a Male they should be good.

Looks like lots of seeds, good none the less. I'd love to have those seeds. Good seeds are all potential plants. You say you grew these?

Latest posts

Back