Help Needed PLEASE!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XP3ARAMENT

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this site and need help very badly, I know little about growing and am looking for any helpful advice, i am trying to grow in a sliding glass closet, i have large plastic cups from Hardee's on my carpet, miracle grow and mirrors on the left and right side the back side is a white wall and on the remaining side on the floor is a small lamp with a standard 75 watt sunbeam bulb had 15 plants going, they sprouted a second set of leaves along the stem then within a week fell over, shriveled ....none survived...please help?!?!

:yeahthat: you're doing everything wrong and need to learn how to prepare a livable enviroment for a plant... read

Moving the plants to 10-13 hour light periods (moving it outside) with uninterrupted darkness (no bright lights nearby) will force the plant to flower. It will ripen and be 2-3? when ready to harvest........does this mean 10 -13 hours in the dark or light im misunderstanding and will be 2-3 wut when ready ??? sorry zem ps3 is having trouble viewing personal message list.

Did you already start more plants? I thought you killed all of the 15...???? STOP!! If you don't read you can't av any pudding, how can you av any pudding if you don't read? DON'T WASTE THE WEED!!

no have alot ov readin to do i found i have most ov the stuff for it but wuz ignorant thank u for the advice n no more will die by me....i felt like cryin

welcome to the learning curve XP :)
your time question can be answered in a sticky on the indoor area I believe.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8937 <-- there ya go..

Predominately, indoor grows, where "you" control everything in the environment, 12/12 is THE preferred schedule for flowering.
You're probably over saturated with reading already, but the link below is "IMO" the most comprehensive and informative book on mj I've ran across. It's...'dry' reading, not a lot of purdy pictures, or colorful, descriptive text. Just good, scientific, factual,Yet not too complex. reading.
hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/botany.html

Hick said:
welcome to the learning curve XP :)
your time question can be answered in a sticky on the indoor area I believe.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8937 <-- there ya go..

Predominately, indoor grows, where "you" control everything in the environment, 12/12 is THE preferred schedule for flowering.
You're probably over saturated with reading already, but the link below is "IMO" the most comprehensive and informative book on mj I've ran across. It's...'dry' reading, not a lot of purdy pictures, or colorful, descriptive text. Just good, scientific, factual,Yet not too complex. reading.
hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/botany.html

:aok:

Happy Growing XP3

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I hate to join the chorus of "read, read, read" but that is the best thing to do right now. Everything you were doing was wrong for growing pretty much anything...incandescent light bulbs and mirrors don't work. Just throwing some seeds in cups of soil like we all did in grade school is really conceptually wrong as well. There is soooo much to know about growing MJ, BUT don't let that discourage you if you want to grow your own. Growing MJ is a fascinating and rewarding addiction(I mean hobby). But you will save yourself some aggrivation, grief, frustration, and money by not doing anything before reading lots of information. Forget everything you know about gardening or growing some flowers in the window, MJ is a different animal alltogether. Go through all the stickies at the beginning of the threads, and go to some of the grow journals and read(not just look at pics) the stuff that people do and the mistakes that we have made. Experience is an excellent teacher but its an expensive school to attend. Welcome to The Passion. Don't be afraid to ask, we love giving our opinions, and sharing our experience.

Don't ya just feel all warm inside after reading the above post?

Xp, first of all welcome. second of all....breathe and don't cry. Cannabis likes lots of fresh air, really great light, white walls. It doesn't like mirrors.

Before I joined here I had read Jorge's Marijuana Horticulture growers bible. I like having something i can quickly look up. Anyway, it will all be ok, you have time to learn to grow really great pot and I can tell you I have made lots of mistakes and have some pretty great stuff to smoke.:eek:

Hushpuppy, i need to disagree about forgetting all you know about gardening. Everything I have ever learned in the garden has helped me with this type of gardening.:)

powerplanter said:
Did you already start more plants? I thought you killed all of the 15...???? STOP!! If you don't read you can't av any pudding, how can you av any pudding if you don't read? DON'T WASTE THE WEED!!

:rofl:

Really? Pink Floyd....really :rofl:

too funny

thank u all i expected more laughin n less accual tips but i wuz wrong this site n community roxxx!!!!

Latest posts

Back