Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What advice have I been Given and failed to Accept? Also, pictures have been provided.

I sort of think I'm under attack simply for asking a question that nobody is able to answer. I knew this would be a difficult problem to solve. I have not found any information from my internet searches about this particular issue. I am offering a financial incentive because I am at a loss. I have answered all of the questions asked.
It's just hard to believe you didn't take pictures of the problem plants and their evergreen trichomes.

That's because his problem is complete bullshit. I knew it from his first post but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. He hung himself with the rope you guys threw him.
I gave him and his vegging plants 30 days to mature. He has options. Bet those plants ripen just like all his others did.

That's because his problem is complete bullshit. I knew it from his first post but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. He hung himself with the rope you guys threw him.
I gave him and his vegging plants 30 days to mature. He has options. Bet those plants ripen just like all his others did.
Trichomes be trippin
jAiremy_an_army_of_clear_cloudy_and_amber_trichomes_435045b9-7119-46af-8e02-14d8f9067f71.png

Pretty hard to deny it at this point. Maybe I'm just getting used to listening to irrational people at home : )
No,,your just a good member trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not going to let trolls fk with my members. He has 30 days to think about it. Probably a waste of time but I try and be fair

Not gonna lock or delete. I want the members to see and remember what a troll looks like. Hopper and I would have stopped this much sooner but several members wanted to give him the benefit of doubt. All had a good time....even the troll.

But today we are still here and he is on the street lost and lonely.

Last edited:
Not gonna lock or delete. I want the members to see and remember what a troll looks like. Hopper and I would have stopped this much sooner if several members wanted to give him the benefit of doubt. All had a good time....even the troll.

But today we are still here and he is on the street lost and lonely.
He cant come to bingo now...

Latest posts

Back