Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope so.... avoid dangerous curves ahead.
More than you know
1673707204269.png

mebbe at one time she was a he but now it's middle of the road...at least she's not as bad as chesty morgan...google her, a local with the biggest hooters ever seen...
I learned not to like or admire big utters when I saw this.....when you get a few years on you this happens.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-06-at-7.08.24-AM-768x610.jpg

LOL...I promise I am not trolling.

I expected the ridicule, skepticism, consternation, surprise, etc. Didn't expect folks to give up so easily though.
I’m not giving up on you third man, just need to see what you see so post some pics when you can and until then your thread is gonna be a runaway train…

What advice have I been Given and failed to Accept? Also, pictures have been provided.

I sort of think I'm under attack simply for asking a question that nobody is able to answer. I knew this would be a difficult problem to solve. I have not found any information from my internet searches about this particular issue. I am offering a financial incentive because I am at a loss. I have answered all of the questions asked.
But perhaps it’s not a problem at all…. Financial incentives ain’t really worth bum dope…

Latest posts

Back