Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no prestidigitations to see here

6242F6A8-87DE-4452-A981-123D1D8DDD81.jpeg

24944CBB-9DAB-46C7-B2EA-FE3E41B03BF1.jpeg

( the word was spelled correctly and this kid from India won the National Spelling Bee )

Fellow Growers,

Organic grower here. I have had an ongoing problem with my previous grows and looking for help to fix it in my new grow – today is first day of flower. I'm asking for help on this new grow, hoping to get an answer as to what's wrong.

I am offering a $250 reward to generate interest in my issue and hopefully find someone that can help me solve it.

Problem
For some unknown reason, the trichomes on my plants are NOT getting cloudy and therefore, the final product is not psychoactive. My Opinion: This is not lighting, temperature, or humidity related. It is not related to harvesting too early or too late. It does not seem like a nutrient issue since the plants are mostly deficient free. Deficiencies are handled in a timely manner.

With this last grow, I had a bit of Calcium Def on one plant and some Potassium Def on the other, both of which were immediately addressed and resolved.

I think the key to solving my problem lies either with (1) Someone that has encountered this problem before or (2) Someone with an advanced understanding of the ripening process and can point me in the right direction.

Someone from THCFarmer did recommend I change from MH/HPS to LED Grow Lights. I accepted this suggestion and ran my last grow with a 400 Watt LED Grow Light but did not see a difference in my results.

The only other viable idea I have received but not tried is to use something like TPS Signal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Additional Information.
Soil: Happy Frog with some Compost, 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 dry amendments added.
Pot: 10 Gallon Fabric
Strains Grown: 7-9 week Indica Strains Original Glue, Black Domina.
Lighting: Vivo-sun LED Grow Lighting 400 Watts (400 watts at the wall).
Water pH Range: 6-2 thru 6-7
Soil pH Range: 6-6 thru 6- 8
Humidity Range: 30% - 50%
Temperature Range: 70-80
Organics is tough. Could be ALOT things. Everybody acts like Organics are easy. I have been growing for 20 years almost and have done organics a number of times and STILL don't have it down(so good luck with that..lol)

Trichomes not turning cloudy usually means NOT DONE. The strains you have should be 8-10 weekers. Probably way too much nitrogen. Thats the issue with Organics, Some stuff is fast release, some stuff is Sloooow release.
Hard to say.

not much difference between these two eh

The Apollo 17 liftoff is tracked(not very smoothly at that almost like they left an astronaut on the moons surface to film the lift off). Not sure of the technology back then so maybe the camera could be controlled from the lunar module and then transmitted back to earth??? Not a lot of moon dust kicked up by the thrust either. There are reasonable questions for sure.

The Apollo 17 liftoff is tracked(not very smoothly at that almost like they left an astronaut on the moons surface to film the lift off). Not sure of the technology back then so maybe the camera could be controlled from the lunar module and then transmitted back to earth??? Not a lot of moon dust kicked up by the thrust either. There are reasonable questions for sure.
Whether they faked it or not, that whole political stunt set useful space exploration back at least 40 years.

I just don't get why they would fake the moon landing. I'm not seeing the upside to the lie.
Plus there is no fking way that many ppl would keep their mouths shut that long,, especially that many astronauts and crew members. And not one has come forward that was actually in space during these different flights.
And yes I know the government lies like a mother fker but this moon landing thing and this bullshit that the planet is actually flat is complete bullshit,, especially the earth being flat crap.

I just don't get why they would fake the moon landing. I'm not seeing the upside to the lie.
Plus there is no fking way that many ppl would keep their mouths shut that long,, especially that many astronauts and crew members. And not one has come forward that was actually in space during these different flights.
And yes I know the government lies like a mother fker but this moon landing thing and this bullshit that the planet is actually flat is complete bullshit,, especially the earth being flat crap.
Agreed that they actually made the landing and returned. Had they faked it, though, the upside would be that they tried and failed, and wanted to cover it up.

It was, after all, all about beating Russia to the moon. Just one more cold war propaganda stunt with absolutely no practical purpose. Strapping humans to a ballistic missile is about as useful as shooting them out of a cannon.

Agreed that they actually made the landing and returned. Had they faked it, though, the upside would be that they tried and failed, and wanted to cover it up.

It was, after all, all about beating Russia to the moon. Just one more cold war propaganda stunt with absolutely no practical purpose. Strapping humans to a ballistic missile is about as useful as shooting them out of a cannon.
with absolutely no practical purpose is what I always thought. I guess I just figured there were other better things down here on earth to spend the $ on

I used to work at NASA as a contractor. Honestly, I would have found it strange if they knew where any of it was.
I worked on making the mirrors for the Chandra space telescope(known as AXAF at the time). The amount of paperwork was enormous. I could go thru a couple hundred pages of procedures(needed to initial every step and get certain steps signed off on by NASA observers-one of whom could actually read bar codes at a glance). I know for certain documents were ‘pencil whipped’ but due to the Hubble fiasco, I bet every page is stored somewhere(maybe in someone’s garage next to their Corvette)…

I worked on making the mirrors for the Chandra space telescope(known as AXAF at the time). The amount of paperwork was enormous. I could go thru a couple hundred pages of procedures(needed to initial every step and get certain steps signed off on by NASA observers-one of whom could actually read bar codes at a glance). I know for certain documents were ‘pencil whipped’ but due to the Hubble fiasco, I bet every page is stored somewhere(maybe in someone’s garage next to their Corvette)…
Ah man, the stories I could tell...

Latest posts

Back