Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give bone meal a try, and maybe some wood ash. Worked on my outdoor organic grow, but my grow utilized well composted maple leaves and grass clippings.
Most respectfully, bonemeal and dolomite lime et al are long term slow release amendments that require time to be broken down into a form that can be taken up by plants and will not be beneficial as a quick fix. I'm talking months for proper benefit

Yep, you're right, but I don't know anything that's truly organic that works fast.
businessman-plays-charades-full-body-stock-photo_csp6643804.jpg

who gives a flying flip

say , here is another idea , lets say we all head down to Kokomo where life is real slow , down in Kokmo

( this is the only Thread i could find to post up a photo of the beach )

View attachment 317639
Who doesn’t love a beach with beautiful ‘mountains and valleys’?

Not sure what a troll is but that was some funny s--- to read
Internet trolls are people who want to provoke and upset others online for their own amusement.

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement, but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.

• Refusal to acknowledge evidence: Even when presented with hard, cold facts, they ignore this and pretend like they never saw it.
  • Dismissive, condescending tone: An early indicator of a troll was that they would ask an angry responder, “Why you mad, bro?” This is a method done to provoke someone even more, as a way of dismissing their argument altogether.

Internet trolls are people who want to provoke and upset others online for their own amusement.

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement, but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.

• Refusal to acknowledge evidence: Even when presented with hard, cold facts, they ignore this and pretend like they never saw it.
  • Dismissive, condescending tone: An early indicator of a troll was that they would ask an angry responder, “Why you mad, bro?” This is a method done to provoke someone even more, as a way of dismissing their argument altogether.
Thank you had to look it up after I read that all I can say is all of you trying to help have great patience thumbs up to you

Latest posts

Back