help on buying a mini air con...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
:confused: where could i buy a small AC unit like about as high as coffe table and up to 12 inchs wide..ive treid lookn it up.. but the one's i seen are way to big for a tent,i bought one in a store that i paid up to $130 for and returned it straight away because it dint produce enough cold air to bring down my temps ive had the front of my tent kept open since seedling..those hps lights produce some heat and im hoping to counter that by gettin a small AC unit..any help guys be great or ideas;)

turfsire said:
:confused: where could i buy a small AC unit like about as high as coffe table and up to 12 inchs wide..ive treid lookn it up.. but the one's i seen are way to big for a tent,i bought one in a store that i paid up to $130 for and returned it straight away because it dint produce enough cold air to bring down my temps ive had the front of my tent kept open since seedling..those hps lights produce some heat and im hoping to counter that by gettin a small AC unit..any help guys be great or ideas;)

You can hook up a regular fan and stick it into the tent. Make sure the back of the fan is pointed inside the tent. This will create a vacuum inside, creating not only more air circulation inside the tent, but will also bring more fresh air into the tent as well. As far as a mini A/C, i dont think ive seen one really small, if hey do have them, i would imagine they would cost a pretty penny!

Just an idea! :-D

Nova

Nova said:
You can hook up a regular fan and stick it into the tent. Make sure the back of the fan is pointed inside the tent. This will create a vacuum inside, creating not only more air circulation inside the tent, but will also bring more fresh air into the tent as well. As far as a mini A/C, i dont think ive seen one really small, if hey do have them, i would imagine they would cost a pretty penny!

Just an idea! :-D

Nova

ya... that's what I suggest too... but I'd also add that I'd point the fan so it's blowing air directly across your lights to cool them down as well. there is nothing u can do about heat produced by light radiation, but you can cool down the heating element warming the air in the tent. do you have any pictures that shows your setup?

i have a topic on the next page lowryder2 in a tent cheak it out

Latest posts

Back