help on hydro selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH

Reaction score
Ok I am total in the dark on hydro systems. I am thinking of giving it a try. I am just stumbed on which system to buy. I only want to grow 3-4 plants at a time. something basic tell I learn more. Any suggestions???

CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH said:
Ok I am total in the dark on hydro systems. I am thinking of giving it a try. I am just stumbed on which system to buy. I only want to grow 3-4 plants at a time. something basic tell I learn more. Any suggestions???
If you would like to build your own ebb and flow system, I'd be more than happy to help you.

It's really not that difficult.

Either that or there are some pretty cheap contained units that will do 5 or 6 plants, they are pretty easy to get going and maintain, making your own is always a good time though.

Ok, lets go into the DIY area and build this thing. I'll put in the plans for a 4 unit hydroponic system and you can easily alter it to fit your needs.

Hey, no problem CCH. You'll love the way this thing works.

Good luck to you!

Chronic,

If you really want an easy hydro setup go with the Sunleaves garden of Ease rezervoir setup, 4-8-10 plant setups, i personally own the 4 plant site one and i couldnt be happier with it. 6 gallon reservopir refill every 2 days, flush every 2 and half weeks and just check the ph every couple days. Its not hard at al man

Latest posts

Back