Help pick my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclurch

Reaction score
Title says it all. Ive never grown before, ladies will be grown indoors under 400 watt hps.

Im kinda of a lightweight, I really dont want one hit shit as it would put me on my ass, I want a light great tasting smoke with an "up" kind of high. If possible I want yield to be decent, but quality of smoke is more important.

I am ordering from seedboutique so I have a plethora of seeds to choose from. I was thinking Skunk #1 just due to aforementioned, also ease of grow, and low price of beans.

I also downloaded the strainguide and I am flipping through that, but wow talk about information overload. And that my friends is why I need your help.

Devilweed said:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2206

My first grow I just used bagseeds to avoid wasting money, but If you know what your doing I would recomend Bug Bud or Afghani. There cheap and have good yeild and a great high.

Awesome, thanks for the input mang, I just checked both out, and due to price and type of high I would probably go with Big Bud

I was actually looking into Flo by Dj Short, they say its easy to overwater and overnute so I think that will be a second or third grow, plus its expensive as shit.

Okay, I just read more into Big Bud and it seems like a great first grow, plus with its high yield and mid quality I could try my hand at making bubble hash, and varying the cure times. Awesome choice thanks much!

Latest posts

Back